CIRCUITLEASING.COM=CO's cars?

by GermanXJW 27 Replies latest jw friends

• picosito
    picosito

If I remember right, Circuit Leasing even plays Kingdom Melodies on hold, just like Brooklyn & Patterson.

• picosito
    picosito

A CO or DO does not have to drive a car older than 3 years of age. Thanks to WBTS and Circuit Leasing. I got so sick of seeing the CO's late-model Pontiac or Olds in the KH parking lot and realizing that MY contributions paid for it, that was when I got the chance to have my first CADILLAC (older model of course), and I felt relatively better for a while at least. GOD, they pissed me off, with their Billy-Graham-or-Malcolm-X-like stentorian tones from the platform!! Especially when they sed "Jeehovah Gawd". God, get me the fukken-A outta here!! I think sweet Jesus would be different than this shit!!

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Thanks for the Keychain Jay! I should order one myself.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Nowaytess,
    All you need to do is go here.
    http://www.circuitleasing.com/
    Go to the Free Key Chain link, and fill out the form. You will get it in about two months. My suggestion is don't use it in you car, you may need medical help one of these days. Better safe than sorry, in my opinion.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• LDH
    LDH
    OBVIOUSLY, once a particular auto reaches a predetermined "mileage" and age, the auto shuld be replaced

And OBVIOUSLY COs and DOs can't drive old ratty ass cars like the rank and file who pay for their new cars.

[bold]If you can't follow the example Paul set by working and paying your own way, you have no right traipsing around telling hard working people how they 'need to do more in Jah's service.'[/bold]IMHO.

Perhaps MA needs to read the verse which refers to all of Jesus' earthly possessions:The Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.

Yes, that reminds me a lot of the individual JWs to set up a separate legal corporation. that you refer to, Mad Ass.

In order to participate in the manufacturers' discounted Lessors program, and in order to satisfy all legal, insurance, etc. requirements necessary to operate nationwide, it was necessary for some individual JWs to set up a separate legal corporation
    RIIIIGGHHT, Mad Ass. They had to set up their own corporation because there is no such program as 'Fleet Leasing' available directly from the manufacturers. [8>]

You've only got one fact right, Mad Ass. They sell the cars. TWICE

Once to the circuit, and then once to the general public.

I don't give a shit about that. What I want to know is, why are the circuits not being given $$$ Credit when the vehicle is sold? Or why isn't that $15,000 put towards the Circuit's NEXT NEW AUTOMOBILE and the circuit told, "You payments will drop because we sold the old car."

Has anyone EVER heard an announcement of this type? I didn't think so.

MAD ASS, to quote Shakespeare, Methinks you doth protest too much! Alan F (or is that my alter ego?) may be on to something.

You don't WORK for Circuit Leasing, do you?

Lisa

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

LisaDumbHeifer:

I CAN LEAD A COW TO WATER, BUT I CAN"T KEEP HER FROM SHITTING IN IT BEFORE SHE DRINKS!!!

If you want to take issue with the luxuriousness and cost of the make/model of the autos selected for the COs, be my quest. You are introducing a new argument which I agree with. If I were making such decisions, they would be driving "compacts".

As for your argument that autos could be Leased via a manufacturers program, THAT ARGUMENT DOESN'T HOLD WATER.

Open up that ignorant mind! They could also lease from a dealer, another Leasing Company, or just simply buy the cars.

The point of some JWs operating the leasing company is so that the cost to the WTS is reduced by what otherwise would be profits to a non-JW company.

Additionally, you can't get it through your uneducated skull that the R&F pays for the Lease Payments, which does NOT pay off the auto over the term of the lease.

I find it amusing that you keep bringing AlanF's name into your posts for support. If he is the one providing you with these foolish arguments, you need to ask yourself why he is using you for a front.

NOW, GO CHANGE ANOTHER DIAPER!!!

• LDH
    LDH
    The point of some JWs operating the leasing company is so that the cost to the WTS is reduced by what otherwise would be profits to a non-JW company.

RIGHT. Because it doesn't cost any money at all to operate a leasing company, right?

All of the people who work there are volunteers, right?

Who exactly, in the scheme of things, are the

individual JWs
    that you refer to? Did they just choose Sister Earnest or Brother Zealous to run this JW 'Company?' Wait, let me guess! Since all of their rank and file members are college educated, it would be relatively EASY to find someone to run this 'company.' Why, with Jehovah's blessing, even YOU could understand the ins and outs of fleet leasing. [8>] NOT!

You challenged me so the onus of proof is on you.

Is it just me, or are you (again) talking out of your ass? PROVE what you're saying, instead of just telling me my 'argument doesn't hold water.'

Why do I keep using Alan F's name? Because he's the SECOND person to catch on to you, right behind me. You are the most transparent 'Apostate' I've ever met. Constantly telling people what to do and what not to do in relation to the Society. And always in their defense, offending the ruling class [8>] on this board with your witty banter, which NEVER PROVES anything.

. If I were making such decisions
    But you're not, are you? Proof that JT is correct when he says you never even held rank in WT land. And you'll NEVER be a part of the invisible hierarchy on this board, either.

R&F pays for the Lease Payments, which does NOT pay off the auto over the term of the lease.
    I'll say! HMMMM... You dumb ass, the lease is never ending. [8>] The term of the lease. [8>]

Yet another financial scam pulled on the rank and file.

Why don't you go whack off elsewhere--Your antics are old.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Mad Apostate,
    You puzzle me. On one hand you have been very helpful, by providing us with a document to keep the Elders off of my back and to keep my good name in tact. Then you are rude to others when you debate with somebody. Why? I hope you have a good day, and peace to you and your family.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Jay:

I can only say one thing in response to your criticizing me, while nary a word about your buddy's identical behavior:

"Take your backhanded compliment and stick it up your feathered ass."
    -----------------------------------

As for DumbHeifer, I can only say that I feel sorry for the child you just shot out.

(I enjoyed your comments in an earlier post which indicate that you think that creating a child takes some sort of special skill deserving of a "star". Like two retards can't accomplish the same feat!)

Poor thang doesn't stand a chance in life.

• LDH
    LDH
    Like two retards can't accomplish the same feat!

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE RIGHT & I'M WRONG!

Ha ha, you're PROOF that two retards can make a child.

(But what I said was no one would intentionally make a child with you. Big difference, but then again you're TERRIBLE at interpreting the written word.)

Lisa
    Kicks Ass Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit