• PSacramento
  • snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

Very funny non sequitur.

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Of course, under normal circumstances there wouldn't be a woman under him.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Has no meaning, just thought it was cool.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I think monkies are funny......

• ziddina
    ziddina

Haw! I agree with you, Sinus; as Snowbird commented, "For someone who "couldn't care less about religion, god, and whatever happens in the future," you sure get worked up about it a lot...."

I agree with your answer: "I get worked up because religio[n]s have blinded the eyes of the world...." They've also massacred hundreds of thousands of people, derailed the forward movement of the human race by banning and denigrating science, hobbled the freedoms of wide swaths of humanity - blacks, women, Anglo-Saxons [YES!!! The Romans enslaved the Anglo/Breton tribes in England for 400 years!!! This was the time during which Christianity was introduced to the 'English' - at the point of a ROMAN SWORD!!]...

But for me - and this is also the reason I visit this board frequently, even tho I've been out of the WTBTS' morass of lies for over 26 years - it's like looking at an auto accident - a really, really BAD one... [Which, incidentally, I DON'T look at real accidents - I'm too busy watching the other 'looky-lou' morons who aren't paying attention to traffic and where they're going!!]

I say, "Wow!!! How in the heck did they get themselves into that mess??" Or, "How the heck did I allow my parents to drag me into this mess?"

As to this comment from Perry: "Atheists have a great religion.....It's called Nothing Created Everything..."

Three points. One - RELIGION ITSELF EVOLVED... And Christianity - along with Judaism and Islam, are the YOUNGEST mainstream religions on the planet... Judaism - around 3,500 years old; Christianty - 2,000 years old, Islam - 1,700 years old...

Think about that... Your religion(s) weren't around for most of humanity's existence, let alone being around 'from the "beginning"'...

Two - Humans have a human beginning [i.e. they are born to human parents...], therefore they assume that everything must have a 'human' beginning... We perceive the universe based on our own limited life view, which doesn't necessarily fit the FACTS...

Oh, and Three - human inventions are said to be 'created', but in point of fact human systems, tools, and inventions EVOLVE... About 150 years ago, bicycles and locomotives 'branched' off to become automobiles; computers - as well as bicycles, autos, trains, planes, in fact, EVERY HUMAN CREATION - had to 'evolve' - gradually improve thru micro-improvements - micro-mutations, in effect... And many of these micro-mutations eventually led to macro-evolution of human tools, weapons, housing, transportation, and so on...

BTW, Atheists/evolutionists don't say "Nothing created everything"... They say, "Let us perform fact-based scientific experiments with observable, reproducible results to gain more knowledge, then we'll come up with a working thesis that fits the facts as we build upon that knowledge to take us further forward..."

Zid

• BurnTheShips
  • Perry
    Perry

Ziddina,

BTW, Atheists/evolutionists don't say "Nothing created everything"... They say, "Let us perform fact-based scientific experiments with observable, reproducible results to gain more knowledge, then we'll come up with a working thesis that fits the facts as we build upon that knowledge to take us further forward..."

I have spent most of my adult life talking to atheists. I married an atheist, who was raised in an atheist culture. If there is one thing I have learned, it is that atheists are utterly clueless and careless about their statements of faith.

Here's the Pope of atheism himself:

"The fact that life evolved out of nearly nothing, some 10 billion years after the universe evolved out of literally nothing - is a fact so staggering that I would be mad to attempt words to do it justice."- Richard Dawkins

Atheists BELIEVE that there is no God. Since this is impossible to prove, it places them in a special class all their own. I will repeat for the nth time:

THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC METHOD OR FACTS OF ANY KIND IN ATHEISM. It is merely a religion for skeptics. And this is the name of their God:

Nothing Created Everything

The atheist/evolution God is responsible for the murder of ONE HUNDRED MILLION INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS IN JUST THE 20TH CENTURY ALONE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit