Malcom typical JW mindset

by JT 25 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Laughing @ ExpatBrit!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• JT
    JT

I would like to clear up my post, because I think many of you may have missed the point of my post

the orginal post was of a person who wrote to the society with a question on Jehovah's name being used in the bible-

the society responded

and Malcom commented that the person can't acept the truth

barring his foaming at the mouth-my point was the typical mindset in my view of the jw is one of WE HAVE THE TRUTH AND YOU DON't

which means ONLY thier explanation of scripture will be right-
    that is a mindset that i have seen very few jw not share-

there are many MINDSETS that jw share- even when privately they may not-

Dfing -- I have never seen or heard of a jw being at the hall and ythe annoucnement is read and they walk up to the person and say:

"You are my friend i will continue to speak with you"

one of the best examples of JW MINDSET IS when new light comes down

the day before it is wrong to do so and so- the next day some 6million jw change thier minds-

take alternative service, the week before the article said it was a conscience matter young men went to prison by the boat load- week after the article how many of them do you think were still saying my conscience will not allow me to take the job at the hospital--

typical jw mindset- is one of it's unscriptual till they tell us it is scriptural- yes there are many areas of jw life that are a broad as a brush sad to say;

does that mean every single jw thinks and feels the same- nope= but to say that there is no jw mindset is to close your eyes-

just my 2

james

• nytelecom1
  • JT
    JT

Ex ---nice post

you got to love guys like Malcom

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Nytelecom:

If you're gonna get nasty I'll leave.

Expatbrit

• Sirona
    Sirona

The fireball comment was directed at me, because I posted the society's response to my letter and I expect that Malc(not all there)olm couldnt deal with a scriptural argument.

Funny thing is, he keeps saying pagan this pagan that....and I am pagan! Hello fireball from hell!

LOL
    Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• JT
    JT

Perhaps worded alittle different from jw to jw , but the bottom line is this is the the "Typical JW Mindset" at it's most basic level
    ------------

The avg jw mindset wouldn't even give you or i the time of day if they knocked on our door and began to express out views about the wt like we do here HER ON THE NET

- the avg jw in the field who is not here on the net in the Forbidden chat forums would cut us off so fast it AIN'T EVEN FUNNY

In my view these words below of Malcom --regardless of how direct or crude --are the Hallmark of the JW belief system

I am willing for anyone to show me or explain to me how the comments below don't reflect the typical jw mindset about you and I - those they deem as Apostates"

-----------
    "TRUE BUT THATS DANGEROUS MANY OF U HAD THE TRUTH THEN SLID OUT WHERE THE DEMONS LURK JEHOVAHS ORGANIZATION MESSES UP BUT COMPARE THAT TO THE EASY GOING CHURCHES ON THE BOAT TO ARMEGGEDON THERES NO COMPARISION"

"U ALL CRY AND MOAN AGAINST JEHOVAH"

"ITS THE ISREALITES IN THE WILDNERNESS ALL OVER AGAIN U CAN PONDER ABOUT TRUTH ALREADY REVEALED BUT ITS A WASTE OF TIME COMPARE AGAINST THESES SAD CHURCHES NO COMPARISION"

"BUT IF U STRAIN TO FIND SOMETHING AGAISNT JEHOVAHS PEOPLE U WILL ITS IMPERFECT BUT AS OTHER PEOPLE OF JEHOVAH DAVID MOSES......OTHERS"

"THAT JUST BECAUSE U SCREW UP SERIOUSLY"
    ------------

this is my all time favorite- if a jw leaves HE MUST WANT TO OR BE DOING SOMETHING WICKED

"A PHILISOPHICAL FOOL BITTER AGAINST JEHOVAH COULD BE BLIND TO ATTACK THE TRUTH THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE SEVERE NASTY BUT U ALL NO THIS"

• JT
    JT

Sirona says:

The fireball comment was directed at me

-----

yep i saw it and that was why i posted his comment -- In my exp his response about not accepting the Society's explanation would be shared by all most all jw-

can you imagine being at a gathering and tell the bro and sister you got a letter back from the Society in ref to a questiion that you had and YOU DIDN'T AGRRE OR ACCEPT THEIR EXPLANATION

you would see "Typical JW Mindset" like you never seen beforell

" how dare you question the annointed of jehovah"
    "woman why are you being a Jezubel"

and you know the rest

smile

great letter on the your post

james

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

yes, 1, I agree with you that although Malcolm's posts are a crude extreme example, they do reflect an underlying mindset to exclusive path to salvation in the clips you quoted:

"boat to Armageddon"; "Israelites all over again in the wilderness";"cry and moan against Jehovah"; "David,Moses,others"...all this points DIRECTLY to teachings the WTS uses to clamp down on any murmuring as rebellion of the same calibre as the OT examples of murmuring against Jehovah and his govt arrangements...However there is a huge difference between those examples and the situation today in the WTS. In order to be at par with the OT, Jehovah would clearly have means of choosing his reps like Moses, etc. through miracles and divine means of choosing, for example.

• malcomx
    malcomx

ITS so pitiful that u lost souls still cry about mindsets its truth people if u dont want to hear it u might as well put barbacue sauce all over your body and get attacked by bears. this religion is divinely inspired even the early congegations had problems in his time but alas u forgot i really pity u all that soon jehovah will mow down all this dead weight it will be raw uncut terror but u had the chance if u think sitting in moaning against jehovah rooms rambling babbling about whats happening in GODS organization and it goes away like a puff of smoke-fine beacuse when the religions are attacked by the nations and the fecal goo hits the fan u no what time it is but most of u all will still cry and attack all the way to the time when the hot tars shiskabobs the bodies to nothing ness what a waste of atoms ah well theres many taking a dirt nap can take your place its your choice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit