I wonder whether our languages are going to be confused again

by ThomasCovenant 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Everyone should just learn Klingon.

Shouldn't that be Psychonese?

...not to worry. That tower isn't anywhere near the Pleiades.

• moshe
    moshe

Thanks to the printed page the gradual drift of languages has come to a virtual standstill. Try reading old English from 1400 and it's almost impossible to understand but after 1650-1700 we can still understand what was written- the only difference was the invention of the printing press. I am pretty sure that 1000 years from now people will still be able to read the old Watchtower books and still come to the same conclusion as today, namely JW's are/were a bunch of mind-controlled kooks.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Is there a rumor in JW Land that this new tower is pissing off God and since something similar or worse than the confusing of languages should be done again, it must be time for Armageddon to start RIGHT NOW, ....well..... any minute now?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Guess what? I had dinner with a friend last night (I don't want to say who it is, but this forum probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for him), and he told me that tonight he is going to have dinner with the guy who invented Klingon. I told him to ask him what he thought of the Na'Vi language. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit