I wonder whether our languages are going to be confused again

by ThomasCovenant 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

With the new Burj Khalifa standing 828m tall God must be pooping his pants worried about what else man may achieve.

That old Tower of Babel must have been really really really tall to have caused him to panic somewhat.

The Burj Khalifa is nearly twice as tall as the Empire State Building.

What the hell must he be thinking now.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The new language will be Esperanto.

The tower of Babal was not a skyscraper.

It was more like a cell-Tower that reached world wide.

Kind of like what we have today.

Deja vu?

• VM44
    VM44

Everyone should just learn Klingon.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

I looked at your picture... than your suggestion we learn Klingon...than your picture again...than your suggestion........

Live long and Prosper...wait thats Vulcan.

• teel
    teel

I know a JW who hates appartment buildings, lives in a house, because the taller buildings are modeled after the Babel tower.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

God will scatter us to other planets and we'll end up speaking Na'vi.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

God didn't apply the right tactics in Babel. The Dubai tower was built by workers from more than 100 nationalities, speaking just as much languages.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

If the tower of babel was true it would have been no higher than a ant hill compared to todays buildings. I realy don't believe it in any way that it happened. Just another ancient tribal story to keep their families in line.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

In fact God is accomplishing his word according to the "spiritual" interpretation of his word

the Tower is already under His action of "scattering" it

its about ... Watch ... Tower

the team over W..Tower acted hard in the last several decades to "bring people of ALL nations" under their control

by imposing an "unity" under their own control

Now, God is shakening this Tower , and shortly it will be made into pieces

all its ex members will be confused ... regarding the "truth language" imposed by the Babel Tower leadership ...

and they are already....

action ongoing...

wantingtruth

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes it could happen.

But based on some insider information at Bethel, it is now generally understood that in the New System we will all learn to speak Ebonics.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit