Brother "Prince" not happy with "Black eyed peas" swearing at his house! Praise JAH!!

by Witness 007 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

So I heard an interview with the "Black eyed Peas" who mention they jammed with Prince at his home recently, only to have one excited member yell to Prince....."Your the Sh#t man!" Well how would a Witness react to that???? A staff member later told them Prince did not like swearing in his house. Prince later aproached the band member to explain he did not like swearing in his home, it's degrading etc.......I guess dressing up like a New York Pimp daddy is totally fine though?????

• Watkins
    Watkins

What really is "swearing"? Is all profanity considered 'swearing'? I guess a person can't say shit around Prince anymore, lol.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I know people change, but puh-leeeze. Prince was all about double-entendre in many of his songs.
    I mean, Little Red Corvette was about a woman's vagina and how he was about to *drive* it.
    He gets out at the Superbowl halftime show with a phallic guitar. Puh-leeeeeze.

Just don't say "shit" in his home.

If he said he doesn't want words said around children, well okay. But he's got such a JW "holier-than-thou" attitude coming out.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thats hilarious coming from a guy who during his half time show at the super bowl, made a posturing pose

with his guitar like he has a big dick. Now thats what I call vulgar, specially with millions of children watching that show.

I guess its hard to be a fag when you don't want to be one.

• TD
    TD
    What really is "swearing"? Is all profanity considered 'swearing'? I guess a person can't say shit around Prince anymore, lol.

LOL. "Swearing" to JW's and other hardcore fundamentalist groups is more than just a curse or an oath. It's pretty much any kind of coarse slang and "Barnyard" expression.

Which raises a silly question: Since "Cuss" is slang for "Curse" is a JW cursing when he uses the word, "Cussing?"

• Opus92
    Opus92

Prince isn't any fun since he converted.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Prince is trying to revert what the media used call him the little dirty one, he's still a little dirty one though,

but now with righteous glaze over himself.

The little dirt one has engaged himself with a little dirty religion in a attempt to make him look clean and pure.

Thats an irony in itself.

• magoo
    magoo

...prince should heed the advice of the watchtower...."bad associations spoil useful habits"...

magoo

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I hate these rock-n-rollers who suddenly clean up their act and get all high and mighty on other folk.

Prince, the real question is why did you let the Black Eyed Peas into your house? I hope that tramp Fergie didn't get her paws on anything.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I hope that tramp Fergie didn't get her paws on anything.

Fergie is a sweetheart.

Isn't she?

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit