i'm now a return visit! how do i stop this?

by highdose 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• moshe
    moshe

I don't see any problem that a little sign like this won't fix! Every business is going green these days! I think every person here can probably use one, even Outlaw wa-ay out in the wilderness.

-

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

How do i stop it?

Tell them the next time you see them, or write a letter to the local congregation: "I thank you for your thinking of us, but this is a place of business; I cannot continue to have non-work-related materials left here in the future."

If they persist, alert the authorities to trespassers and have them cited.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Moshe!!..

The JW`s spent a Few Hours and a Lot of Gas Money to find me..

On a Mountain,in the middle of nowhere..

To drop off a WBT$ pamphlet..

I tossed the WBTS Pamphlet in the fire..

What a bunch of Dumb Ass`s..

LOL!!..

• Farkel
    Farkel

Tell them you aren't interested in any religion that doesn't sacrifice live chickens to the god Zoldor the Magnificent and look like you mean it. Hiss when you say this.

Farkel

• Satanus
    Satanus

You can bar any of the public who causes problems from you on your business property. That means, you can warn them to stay away, and if they don't you can call the police and make a complaint about them. After that, they could get get arrested for tresspassing, if they set foot on your property.

S

• moshe
    moshe

Outlaw, you should have set up a regular return visit schedule with those JW's- and tell them to bring a bucket of their favorite food when they come! Nothing like free home delivery!-

-

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Put me on the DO NOT CALL LIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a restraining order on the local KH.......it is considered harrasment if you say no!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit