Deliverance!!!!

by mouthy 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

This is probably old news but I just opened up Rutherfords Book Delieverance printed in 1926

the year before I was born....In the preface he explains. that the LOGOS & LUCIFER are Brothers,
    on page 214 talking about false prophets ( Churches) he says "Claiming for themselves the exclusive
    authority to interpret the scriptures"
    Now I would suggest they are describing themselves

On page 222 it say Catholics & Protestants are under the supervision of the Devil
    .....there for they constitute the Antichrist...On page 218 they declare themselves
    Bible Students ....I cant believe all I am reading.

Page 229 says" When one claims to be a Chriistian ,& then indulges in the persecution
    of another in the name of Christ,that one is a Hypocrite& NOT a Christian....

Hey folk this book sold for 25 cents.....LOL

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Religious charlatans hold exclusivity with their acquired knowledge for within that knowledge

contains their power, strength, identity and money.

In the face of this reality, false doctrines are therefore perceived to be good and valuable to some.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Hi Grace, Amazing what you'll find in the old publications. By the way where did you get a copy of that book and what made you open it up? That's old light you know!! LOL

• boyzone
    boyzone

Page 229 says" When one claims to be a Chriistian ,& then indulges in the persecution
    of another in the name of Christ,that one is a Hypocrite& NOT a Christian....

Oh the irony!

• mouthy
    mouthy

the way where did you get a copy of that book and what made you open it up? That's old light you know!! LOL

Yes that old light is blinding me LOL.Tears coming down my face as I read it and laugh
    I paid $200 for them when I first left the WT I have ALL the old books.I was dusting & the book fell

of the shelf so I glanced at some of it again. Gonna have a laugh at the" Enemies " book next

Oh NO!!! On page 347 on that book ( Enemies it says "Thus for the love of Jehovah Jesus Christ brings those who obey him
    into Gods fold ,the place of safety
    On page 84 it says " WHY do they ( talking about religious leaders) tell people to destroy books ,
    such as this one,that presents ONLY the Bible view

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hear Ye! Hear Ye Brothers at Bethel Enjoy 2010 by taking these books into your room & Digesting

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

When I was "the troof" many ,many moons ago I collected all the older publications from the older ones who had passed and their families were giving them to anyone in the Hall. I still have about 3/4 of that collection ,including the recent publications. I figured I'd hold onto them ,maybe someone could use them in their research.Nowadays mostly all the publications are on cds so no one has to pay big money to have the older publications. Wait to you reach the books "Religion" and "Children" , you'll be in for a big laugh!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

And then there is the movie by the same title....

"On a weekend canoeing trip down a river in the Georgia back country, four urban businessmen enter a nightmare in which both nature and mankind conspire to send them through a crucible of danger and degradation in which their lives and perhaps even their souls are put at horrendous risk."

Hmmm... some parallels there me thinks.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mouthy you have transfigured into OUTLAW.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Religion" and "Children" , you'll be in for a big laugh!! I am looking at them now !!!!!LOL

No Cantleave just borrowed his dog for awhile

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit