Deliverance!!!!

by mouthy 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its all just self supporting propaganda, similar to what comes out their mouths today.

Bullshit for the masses to swallow and endure.

It truly becomes comical when they thwart their accusations at other religions as being false

and not approved by god like they are.

The analogy of a cheap used car dealer making a plug for his cars over the other car dealerships comes to mind.

• mouthy
    mouthy

The analogy of a cheap used car dealer making a plug for his cars over the other car dealerships come to mind.

Good referance

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks for that info, Grace. I have that book! I picked it up a couple years ago at a used book store, and knew it had to have some value.

This is Gold, Mouthy.

I also have the "LIFE", and "CHILDREN" books, also. Do you know of any delicious hypocritical paragraphs in any of those too? I don't feel like reading them totally.

Thanks again.

Happy New Year!

Hubert

• hubert
    hubert

Mouthy, has "Outlaw" got you walking his dog?

Hubert

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, has "Outlaw" got you walking his dog?

No when he finds out I pinched it he will blast me .You wait & see!!Miss you Hubert when your gone so lomg.

When I get more juicy stuff out of these books I will post it Hubert

YOU know I miss you my friend when you have gone so long

A Very Happy New Year to you also but mostly a HEALTHY ONE

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Mouthy, I missed you, too. I haven't been posting as much lately, and I've been skipping on checking the forum, but I'm getting back into it again. I need to build up my "library".

Hubert

• Farkel
    Farkel

"Children" is among the best of the "Rainbow" series. It was clearly written at a 4th grade reading level.

:Page 229 says" When one claims to be a Chriistian ,& then indulges in the persecution of another in the name of Christ,that one is a Hypocrite& NOT a Christian....

Hmmm. If that's how Da Grudge thought on that matter, why did he and his successors then think that those who indulge in the persecution of their OWN brothers ARE still Christian?

Farkel

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hmmm. If that's how Da Grudge thought on that matter, why did he and his successors then think that those who indulge in the persecution of their OWN brothers ARE still Christian

Yes Farkel WHY!!!!! Come on you know all the answers

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Hi Hubert, here is a tibit

The book "Life" ,published in 1929 , was basically a word for word rendition of a earlier publication"Comfort for the Jews"(1925) with additional chapters.The following is interesting,taken from page 9:

T

HIS book is not propaganda. It is no

part of a propaganda scheme. Its pages

contain facts of vital importance for the

education of the people. The reader is not

asked nor expected to join anything. He

is not asked for nor expected to contribute

money......This is not a religious book. It tears the

mask from hypocrisy, tradition and formalism,

and sets before man the truth.

The book "Children" written in simple language, was intended to be read by children. It's basically a dialogue between two fictious people,Eunice Roders and John Alden who completing school plan on marriage.Once studing the Bible,they change their view on marriage,holding off to after Armageddon.Page 312 states:

Should men and women, both of whom

are Jonadabs or "other sheep" of the Lord,

now marry before Armageddon and bring

forth children? They may choose to do so,

but the admonition or advice of the Scriptures

appears to be against it. Being married

before Armageddon and both continuing

faithful and surviving Armageddon,

their marital relationship shall continue

and persist after Armageddon. They receive

their right to life everlasting after

Armageddon, and after receiving that right

to life their children then born would be

born in righteousness. Children born before

Armageddon of parents who had not

received the right to life would not be born

with the right to life, but would have the

privilege of choosing to serve God and Christ

and live if they prove their integrity. Otherwise

stated, each one must individually

choose and individually be tested.

• hubert
    hubert

Page 313 of the book "Children" continues with....."Only eight persons went in and eight came out of the Ark. That would appear to indicate it would be proper that those who will form the "great multitude" should wait until after Armageddon to bring children into the world."

Thanks for directing me to these quotes again.

And, thanks for the "tidbit from the "LIFE" book, also, investigator74. Another great (lie) truth.

Hubert

editted to add: I also acquired a copy of the "Revelation, it's grand climax at hand" book, copyright 1988.

Is there anything you can think of that is contradictory or of use in that book too? This book is like brand new. It looks like it's never been opened, except by me. Found it a few monhs ago at a Salvation Army Store.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit