Do JW's Put More Faith in the Watchtower or in the Bible?

by Sour Grapes 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gregor
    Gregor

I cannot understand why folks bother ... with each other to argue these points as they lead to an endless and incredibly boring series of unproductive exchanges.

Yeah, kind of like politics and global warming on JWN ?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Yeah, kind of like politics and global warming on JWN ?"

Gregor, I could kiss you on the mouth for saying that! Thank you.

• Gregor
    Gregor

OK, Jonesy. As soon as I get over this lousy headcold you owe me a liplock.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

To be honest I find the scriptural exchanges like watching two bald men argue over a comb. To me they are far more boring than political and global warming discussions.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The witlesses are supposed to go by whatever the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger puts out above anything else. Even if you can prove something they put out is wrong using their own Bible, you are still supposed to go by and TEACH the bad viewpoint until the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger fixes it.

The Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger puts out those Washtowel rags.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I have done this simple test that outs a JW as not accepting the Bible above the Watchtower.

Have them read in Revelation 7 and 19 about the great crowd, and ask them where the great crowd is. Every time they will say it is on earth. The Bible says heaven. You can point out the word heaven and ask them what it is. They will recognize the word, but their damaged brains will somehow process that as earth. It is amazing, and very spooky to do this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit