REINSTATEMENT !

by iknowall558 26 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

LUKE 15 : 7 says : -

"I tell you that thus there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner that repents than over ninety nine righteous ones who have no need of repentance."

Within the organization, the requirements for Reinstatement of those who are Disfellowshipped are 'repentance' of any any previous actions and attitude ; a demonstration of no longer practicing whatever 'sin' you got disfellowshipped for, as well as demonstrating submissiveness to the Elders, the Regulations, and the F&D Slave. Only after all of this can a person be reinstated back into the 'Fold'.

The scripture plainly states that within heaven itself, a sinner who repents is regarded MORE than a righteous man with no need of repentance. The joy expressed is FAR GREATER for these ones, and where they stand , the righteous cannot stand. They are loved and desired by the Creator as if they had never sinned at all. The Pharisees as we know were forever critical of Jesus and his efforts to bring people to God, and this scripture was nudging them and letting them know that they should have been fully engaging themselves and co-operating with his efforts.

MY QUESTION IS : If these 'requirements' are MET, and the person is reinstated, then WHY are they still put under restriction and not allowed certain privileges until the elders see fit, .... like... - commenting at meetings, being involved in demonstrations, or giving talks in the TMS ? They will of course, like everyone else be expected to go out in Field Service...which we all know is the 'higher' privilege. I dont think its a case that their 'usefulness' is being called into question....so whats the deal ?

• Out at Last!
  • yesidid
    yesidid

I don't think that's the reason Out at Last.

y

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

The deal is one of 3 things:

1. Control

2. Control.

3. Control.

Get it? There is little that the JW's do that is backed by what the bible says.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Clicked the wrong button

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Deal is..

Shut up and do as your told!

Why are you bringing the Bible into a WBT$ arguement?..

Read a Watchtower while your busy shutting up..

People who think they have rights in the WBT$ are a real pain!

....................... ...OUTLAW

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Out at last....yes, we all know that control is the underlying reason for just about every rule they make....good to see you put it down 3 times for emphasis.

But why bring a sheep back into the fold but not let him run with the other sheep ? I was in for 24yrs, and I still dont know why they there are restrictions put on a reinstated person. Maybe, if there are any ex elders out there, you could explain please...

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

have you watchtower libraried it?

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

(You say) MY QUESTION IS : If these 'requirements' are MET, and the person is reinstated, then WHY are they still put under restriction and not allowed certain privileges until the elders see fit, .... like... - commenting at meetings, being involved in demonstrations, or giving talks in the TMS ? They will of course, like everyone else be expected to go out in Field Service...which we all know is the 'higher' privilege. I dont think its a case that their 'usefulness' is being called into question....so whats the deal ?

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe the Witness’s are not of god and that god is not really NOT using them as they boast so readily?

• sspo
    sspo

Because all religions are man-made and people set up their own rules!

God has nothing to do with any of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit