What would u do if ur girlfriend tells u that u call her toomuch,that u should be calling once in 2weeks?

by Ugonna 37 Replies latest social relationships

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

All of the above along with getting another girlfriend.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I'd say you should date a different nun. W.Once

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

For heaven’s sake, call her back and tell her she is an ankle” she is just playing you like a fiddle.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Lose her phone number. If she calls tell her to lose yours.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'd say you should date a different nun......

................... ...OUTLAW

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

You guys are all WRONG!

He should send her flowers, every day. Call her in the middle of the night, every night. Show up at her work, unannounced at least once a week.

Send her mother flowers, text her hourly, buy a crazy expensive gift, perhaps diamonds. Take her dad to a sporting event. Start calling her best friends daily, buy night vision gogles and make sure she isn't cheating on you, perhaps even hire a P.I. just to be sure.

'Cause if he hasn't figured it out yet, he might just be crazy enough to do these things.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You guys are all WRONG!
    He should send her flowers, every day. Call her in the middle of the night, every night. Show up at her work, unannounced at least once a week.
    Send her mother flowers, text her hourly, buy a crazy expensive gift, perhaps diamonds. Take her dad to a sporting event. Start calling her best friends daily, buy night vision gogles and make sure she isn't
    cheating on you, perhaps even hire a P.I. just to be sure.
    'Cause if he hasn't figured it out yet, he might just be crazy enough to do these things.

I don`t think he`s looking for instructions..

On how to go to Jail..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Stop hassling her about what sort of bathing suit to wear for baptism!

The original post in this thread makes no mention of how often "ugonna" has been calling his GF. Most here have assumed that the GF is wrong for telling him to reduce the frequency of the calls and that the frequency of his calls was not unreasonably excessive. I broke up with a GF once for not giving me enough space. She would call every minute of the day to the point where it interfered with my work and irritated the hell out of me.

Personally, a GF that needs less attention is a prized catch. I have my own life and don't like to feel like my space is being intruded. Hence my earlier comment, that if I was in his shoes, I'd comply with her wish and also thank her for not being in my face all the time.

Nevertheless, there are differing needs for attention in a relationship. If "Ugonna" is unhappy with a once-every-two-weeks telephone call, he should move on.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

"Nevertheless, there are differing needs for attention in a relationship. If "Ugonna" is unhappy with a once-every-two-weeks telephone call, he should move on."

Once every two weeks does not constitute a "girlfriend". Granted if it's a "booty call" every two weeks......Call it whatever she wants......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit