What would u do if ur girlfriend tells u that u call her toomuch,that u should be calling once in 2weeks?

by Ugonna 37 Replies latest social relationships

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

"Nevertheless, there are differing needs for attention in a relationship. If "Ugonna" is unhappy with a once-every-two-weeks telephone call, he should move on."

Once every two weeks does not constitute a "girlfriend". Granted if it's a "booty call" every two weeks......Call it whatever she wants......

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It all depend did you meet her on Craig's list under the services offered heading of adult? If that is the case time is money.

Is she your psychotherapist? Then then just call her to confirm appointments.

Does she consider you her boyfriend? Is it mutual?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

My guess is that ugonna is a minor, most likely with strict witness parents.

Witness *dating* at his age might just be one 20 minute phone call. FAR from a booty call at this stage.

I would further guess that either the girl is not interested *or* her parents have put limits on her of only one call every 2 weeks.

-Aude.

• KingDavidwasframed
  • Farkel
    Farkel

:What would u do if ur girlfriend tells u that u call her toomuch,that u should be calling once in 2weeks?

You would figure out that she can only stand to be around you twice a month.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

:What would u do if ur girlfriend tells u that u call her toomuch,that u should be calling once in 2weeks?

You would figure out that she can only stand to be around you twice a month.

Do you get paid twice a month by any chance?

Farkel

• JeffT
    JeffT

Watch more football, if she calls and wants to know why you haven't called her, tell her you didn't notice she wasn't around, could she bring some beer and chips when she comes over.

• One of many!
    One of many!

I would simply say, no problem!......and never waste my time with this pereson again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit