Circuit Overseer said from platform ,if you have ever done something and not confessed to Elders...going to die!!

by Lady Liberty 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Seems that any fool who puts in the hours, can become a C/O these days.....

• designs
    designs

The COs seem to come in two flavors- Mean and Meaner these days.

They use Armageddon like Fundamentalist Bible thumpers use the Fires of hell to keep the gullible in line...

Doing a little good each day is a whole lot more productive, and a happier way to live...

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Can you imagine every man and woman getting up there and saying "I sinned in my mind (coveted) with Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt" (or whatever actor/actress that rocked their boat)!? That's nutz!

• Violia
    Violia

I'm glad I am far enough away from all this that I can LOL at it. At one time I would have taken it seriously and believed that it was indeed Jah's spirit moving me and others to confess.

Good one Mary. LOL

The beatings with continue until morale (or morals) improve.

• Violia
    Violia

lol at mary

yes I agree with Jeff,

Just shoot me now.

A householder once told me they would rather be dead if only Jw's would inherit paradise. I so understand now.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

"Elder Smelder," I would rather go to a Catholic Priest to confess my transgressions than to a pin headed Jehovah’s Witness elder trained by the corporate jelly brained governing body. Get a life all you lurkers, and wake up.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    if you have ever done something and not confessed to Elders...going to die!!

guess who's gonna die?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit