Anniversary of our being egged by JWS, decide to show you all the letter we sent to 200 JW families!!! Enjoy!!

by Lady Liberty 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thank you all for your kind words. I had several ones who were already inactive call me and say they really liked it. Some already had found this out themselves, and I had several strong JWs write me. Those letters were more along the lines that I need to just have faith Blah Blah Blah! One person totally ignored the whole 607 issue and went into why clelbrating Christmas was pagan!!

I do however have one JW inactive for the last 2 years friend, who wants to start doing research on 607 and wants me to come over and help her. So..even if all of it was worth just one person, then hopefully her inactive husband to follow, then it will have been worth it!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• lancelink
    lancelink

wow, you have my admiration and respect !

Thank you for posting .

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

From this, it is pretty blatant that the witlesses do not teach the truth. On top of that, they have the directive that, even if one can prove the teachings to be bad using the Bible, one is supposed to continue abiding by and TEACHING the bad doctrine until the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger itself fixes the error. Meaning that, even though you proved it was 586 or 587, you are still supposed to teach it was 607 until the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger corrects it.

This is what I find objectionable about the witlesses. If you have a bad teaching, so be it but don't require everyone else to proclaim the bad teaching!

As for the Christmas decorations, I put up a ton of them (including many lights) in the hall of my apartment unit. And I doubt the witlesses are going to get the chance to egg them, since they are all inside and the other tenants in that building will get p***ed if any witlesses ruin any of them.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Well-worded and well-played! I am thrilled that you got so many responses, regardless of what they said. Any response means they read it... that is all that matters. I think your words will be difficult to forget no matter how they try to excuse the matter now.

Cheers to you and Black Pearl.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Love the letter and love your set-up that clearly let the guard down of many of the recipients.

You have a pm.

-Aude.

• etna
    etna

L L, I am going to keep your letter as a reference. I love how you ended up reasoning that your parents had never lied to you before and I'm so glad that you did the research on your own and came to the realization yourself. Thank You for posting this.

Etna

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Brilliant - Thanks for posting!!

Am surprised you were not disfellowshipped for this - I suspect they were building a case to get you both as soon as this surfaced. How much time elapsed between the mailing of this letter and your Christmas sign sighting?

Did the CO or elders present any arguments supporting 607 after this?

• nugget
    nugget

Priceless and very useful. Thank you for sharing.

Happy New Year

• boyzone
    boyzone

Fantastic letter LL!

I hope it does the trick and puts the gossip train to bed once and for all. How disgusting that 3 active witnesses egged your home too! Pathetic behaviour from "true" christians.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Very many thanks for that, you have given me some great ideas

fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit