The increasing number of the anointed. Comments, anyone?

by dgp 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you Possible-San

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

thank you ...

We don't have this information yet in French :)

• The Rapster
    The Rapster

This is still going on? It should have been closed like Madoff's Feeder fund - a looooooong time ago.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Dogpatch had a link on his site showing the results in English. I saw the link on another thread. So they broke 10k. I'm sure this year it will hit 11k and so on

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Possible-san, thanks for posting that.

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

Peter baptized 3000 in one day during the preaching work of the first century. 100s of thousands of Christians went to their death in Rome due to

their faith during the early times of Christianity. and yet there were still 56,000 slots available in the early 20th century. I'm skeptical.

• TMS
    TMS

The surge in partakers is not surprising at all in view of Romans 11:22 referencing those partaking unworthily who would be "lopped off". The slave has taught us so well that unexpected new partakers were simply replacements for those who only fooled us for years into thinking they had God's blessing when in actuality they were leading secret double lives of depravity.

Is it not obvious that so many of this era's professed anointed were adulterers, homosexuals, drunkards, revilers, even apostates. Lest the heavenly government be understaffed, Jehovah, in his infinite mercy and wisdom, has seen fit to replace hypocrites with freshly anointed "sons of God" who will not spit in the face of undeserved kindness.

tms

ps: It is with deep regret that it is now known that Joseph F. Rutherford is reported to have been one of those "lopped off". His adulteries, alcoholism, and back-stabbing, double-dealing takeover of the Watchtower Corporation seemed to rub the Heavenly Appointment Committee the wrong way. He has been replaced by Marcus Applebee, a 28 year old ministerial servant from Jackson, Mississippi. Brother Applebee serves the local congregation in the Magazine-Territory department and as a regular pioneer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit