Physicist Michio Kaku on God.

by Deputy Dog 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

frankie

What I'm saying is that we(as in You and I) don't know the accumulated knowledge of what science has uncovered up to date and thatthey are working on a theory of everything this is no idol boast or statement but explains how everything came to be they think it should be beautiful mathematically speaking not ugly like quantum mechanics any way here is a little about it;

I think I understand you perferctly. What I'm suggesting is "How would "they" (who ever "they" are) know about (or be aware of) what they don't know?

Wouldn't it be better to call it, The theory of everything known.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

DD,

The theory of everything has to do with how everthing came into existence(our universe), not the explaination of every single thing knowable to a mythological Deity.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

frankie

The theory of everything has to do with how everthing came into existence(our universe),...

So lets get this straight. "They" are going to pose a theory to explain everything in existence (in our universe), when we don't know of everything that exists in our universe. Most of which we can't see and probably can't know. Hmmmm

If string theory is true, What about things that only exist in other universes?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

DD,

If string theory is true, What about things that only exist in other universes?

We will have to wait on that they need to conduct more experients with super colliders like the LHC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Purpose

A simulated event in the CMS detector, featuring the appearance of the Higgs boson.

Physicists hope that the LHC will help answer the most fundamental questions in physics, questions concerning the basic laws governing the interactions and forces among the elementary objects, the deep structure of space and time, especially regarding the intersection of quantum mechanics and general relativity, where current theories and knowledge are unclear or break down altogether. These issues include, at least: [ 11 ]

Other questions are:

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Quarkflavours?

I'll bet they taste like chicken.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If it quarks like a chicken, it must be chicken.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit