" Millions Now Living Will Never Die" Ray Franz Thoughts from " Crisis of C "

by flipper 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There were millions of people on the earth today who would be here in 1925, and if any one died after that year it would be their own fault.

I just love that bit.

It makes it very clear what they were preaching back then.

• flipper
    flipper

BLACK SHEEP- Thanks for the link and the article. " If anyone died after that year ( 1925 ) it would be their own fault . " That's a good one. What did Rutherford expect people to do, just say, " Damn ! Just can't get rid of that old sin and imperfection leading to death ! Sorry Judge ! " LOL! That guy was such a Nazi it's ridiculous . Talk about an egotistical control freak. Man alive ! I mean, man dead

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

The original 'Millions' booklet is available on e-bay.

Better hurry with your bid. The auction ends in a few hours...!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MILLIONS-NOW-LIVING-WILL-NEVER-DIE-JEHOVAHS-WITNESSES_W0QQitemZ280444221880QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAntiquarian_Collectible?hash=item414bc739b8

Happy Bidding.

-Aude.

• flipper
    flipper

AUDE SAPERE - I might just have to bid on that book to show it to some JW relatives ! Show them what the REAL title of the book was ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Opus92
    Opus92

I LOVE the dedication: "This book is dedicated to the people now living on Earth who desire life, liberty and happiness." Why would you dedicate a Witness book to people who would never join?

• flipper
    flipper

OPUS 92- That IS a bizarre dedication of the book. I mean how can the book be dedicated to those who are "now living " on earth who wish to " desire LIFE, liberty, and happiness" - if they all end up dead ? Just doesn't make sense.

AUDE SAPERE- I checked the E-bay website to see how much the " Millions Now Living " book was going for . They wanted $ 55.00 for that piece of wastepaper ! I mean it would have been cool to have the book to show JW family members the REAL title, but I wasn't gonna spend $ 55.00 to purchase it ! LOL! $55.00 can buy me and the wife some nice groceries or a dinner out ! LOL! Thanks anyway ! Hope you're doin good

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Maybe cut and paste the photos so you can reference.

They may claim 'photoshop' but it might help a little.

-Aude.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It is their litter-ature. It is up to them to prove it didn't say what you claim it says and show you up for a liar.

• flipper
    flipper

AUDE- I'll have to try a cut and paste. Thanks.

BLACK SHEEP- Yeah, the burden of proof is with the WT society - and so far they haven' t proved anything

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

Who remembers that Watchtower article (in 2010?) that changed the word "WILL" [never die] to "MAY" [never die]?

It was a sneaky attempt to white wash Rutherford's nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit