The Diary of an Armageddon Survivor

by RAS 33 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

You know, the funny thing about this story is, I heard a piece of pro-WT dub fanfic many years ago about post-Armageddon proceedings and while it was made out to be Happy Special Heartwarming Death To Infidels Time I found it just as disturbing even when I was in. Have to see if I can find it.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Day one. Wake up and realize you made it. Go to local hall to se who else made it. Ride the streets and look for unbelieving survivors.

Week 2. All survivors are here and we need to decide what to do.

The plan is to go where the weather is temperate. Must be 20 miles away from any nuke powerplant or navy base.

no work is done. no farming. Just go to stores that sell good hiking gear and get to walkin.

Eventually we all feel a pull to a specific place. When we arrive we are greeted to some big city in what was canada. Its warm as florida there these days.

When we arrive at site you are given an aptitude test and asked what your interests and hobbies are. You will be shown a list of positions to be filled by people matching your personality type. You get to choose your job. NO assignments. Quickly infrastructure is brought back. There are plenty of materials to build a susstainable living cycle.

Some will be farmers. some will be teachers of children and some teach the resurected. For them its more like a debrief. Some will become priests.

Just as in heaven, everyone stays busy working on making a better universe. You will never be a slave. Your job will be a gift and will bring tears to your eyes because of the happiness you can finally enjoy.

I look forward to the day when elders are there by Gods choosing. The good ol boy club will be dismantled. Leaders will be loving and helpfull.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@agonus Was it this one? Because it's utterly horrific and disturbing.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/48596/1/JW-story-about-the-day-after

• bible brain
    bible brain

Hi! Bane.

Sorry to be the odd one out but I do not believe that JWs will be the only people living in the new earth. In fact, I believe they will be the only ones NOT getting there at all.

I saw this live journal recently and would like to share it with you all.

from http://www.pitn.net The FDS vs the Governing body.

CHECK THIS OUT NOW! 3rd article down.

• BANE
    BANE

You donĀ“t have to believe it biblebrain. But it is the truth.

• JAVA
    JAVA

It's been a very long time since posting on this forum, and wasn't sure I remembered the log in and password--hey it works! :)

Thanks for posting the Armageddon Survivor Diary. I've seen a few others like it posted a various times in the past 25 years, but it was a good read and I believe a very accurate novel of life in the Watchtower New World Order. Hitler could only hope to be as powerful as the jerks in the Brooklyn headquarters. Thanks for sharing!

Michael

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

hilarious! I hadn't read this yet, and it's worth a bttt.

• finallysomepride
  • Azazel
    Azazel

o man you kiwis are so like 5 minutes ago! lol

Az

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

*kabump*

This is good.... Great stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest