The Diary of an Armageddon Survivor

by RAS 33 Replies latest jw friends

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Superb!

I wouldn't mind turning it into a short movie.

Regards
    RAB

• BANE
    BANE

What a huge stinkin pile of crap! The Bible says the ANGELS kill the people. Not us. So in the new world it will be the ANGELS that kill. Again not us.

Bunch of liars on this here forum.

But at least ALL of you realize that the witnesses will be the only ones who survive the end. Also the bible says a person will die a young man at 100 years of age. So there will be PLENTY of mercy by Jehovah for people. It will take time to adjust. I am so sure Adam hated his time in paradise...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Yes you are Bane - I'm glad you acknowledge it.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

What a huge stinkin pile of crap!

LOL, your a funny dude Bane.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Bane I think you should go on Comedy Central, they could use fresh talent!! lol

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I've never read this, but I knew the JW "paradise" would be like this!

loved it!

• Balsam
    Balsam

A good representation of what JW's thing the New System will be like for them. Reading this thought how funny to think I ever believed anything like this.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Anyone read Stephen King's Under the Dome? I haven't been able to finish it yet, but really similar to this and Lord of the Flies.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Bane, Thank u for digging this up out of the archives. It's a gem, eh? More newbies will see it and more will realize the truth of it. Thanks dude.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I've stood in line to get stoned before..... don't know what the big deal is???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit