YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

by creativhoney 13 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Everyone looks for postive benefits from leaving the KH- for me it was getting on track to get a good job with good benefits and save for the "golden years". It has worked out pretty well compared to the JW's I left behind, it has worked out great.

Now for the bad- leaving a high control religion like the JW's destroyed my marriage. For those who avoid that downside I am happy for you, but I wouldn't be surprised that 50% suffer a family crisis after exiting the KH.

• Casper
    Casper

If I have reaped what I've sown then I will take more please....

I've met a wonderful man, we've been married for 10 years now. I have two great daughters that I couldn't be more proud of and two beautiful grandchildren that constantly amaze me.

Sure, there's been ups and downs since I faded, but not any more than the average person has.

I reaped happier kids, a clear conscience, freedom of thought, and tuesday and thursday nights and sunday mornings,

I couldn't agree more

I've also gained my "Freedom" ... priceless !!!

Cas

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm sowing a proper childhood for my kids - hopefully they won't have the hang-ups I have.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I've reaped a preponderance of knowledge outside of the dictates of the WTS. particularly the complacent inherent corruption of certain

coercive religious cults and their apparent damage they can cause people unknowingly.

Its great to see things now as they really are rather than through the eyes of ignorance and corruption.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit