YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

by creativhoney 13 Replies latest jw friends

• creativhoney
  • creativhoney
    creativhoney

Grr. it always does this. - posts before I have elaborated..

anyway. what did you sow that was so bad when you left.. and now what have you (I am trying not to say rept) 'reaped' from it??

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

inspired by that poem in the other post that says we come back when we realise we reap what we sow. - another word for karma, but I think we arent meant to believe in that when we are JWs

• Gregor
    Gregor

Not sure I understand. R U saying what did you get kicked out for? (Many of us quit the Watchtower, we were not fired.)

I understand the second part, which is, "how is it working out for you?"

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Im sorry. a bit ambiguous.

the poem in the other thread "disturbing poem' I quote..

When they've discovered they've reaped what they've sown,

I'll take back my lost lambs and make them my own.

An annoyingly over righteous assumption.. What I am saying is.. what are we supposed to have sown? - it summises we have all sown bad seeds, and more than 'why did you get kicked out' that wasnt my question.. it was more along the lines of.. what benefits have you reaped these days... because I am sure we must have all made positive steps in our lives..

no I wasnt noseying at why people left :) thats up to each one to share or not x

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I reaped true friends, self respect, a good husband who cares for me and hasn't the slightest inclination to bully, boss, abuse or try to kill me, a college degree, freedom of thought and expression, critical thinking skills, love...I could go on all day.

• Opus92
    Opus92

I reaped freedom from codependence and a lessening of my depression.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

I reaped true knowledge, freedom from mind numbing meetings, and an end to mind control. Also freedom to sleep in on weekends and not be expected to save the world one B ible S tudy at a time. Get it BS?

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

thats what Im talking about!

I reaped happier kids, a clear conscience, freedom of thought, and tuesday and thursday nights and sunday mornings,

a career and friends who no longer think Im quite as odd as I was ;) xx

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Everyone reaps what they're sown...good or bad based on opinion. The bOrg likes to say that we who have left are reaping what's bad. It's a lie to keep the rank and file in control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit