Pedophiles should have the death penalty

by Leprechaun 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Chemical Castration after the second offense. One has to give the criminal at least one opportunity to try and see if they can restrain their sick impulses.

Their failure to do so, is too damaging though, so we should opt to quickly castrate them rather than after several repeat offenses. Two innocents are already too much and I could care less about all the other side effects to the criminal.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

leprachuan and a sasquatch ... what a combo!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I will have to agree with Farkel on this one. If we cut the legs out from under the Constitution it's gonna come crashing down right on top of us.

That being said, I, as a person who had this horrible thing done to them at a young age, would like nothing more, indeed for many years I yearned for the opportunity, to extract my own justice. I understand your pain and anguish, I really do. I understand your anger as well. Beleive me, I would've made Saddam Hussein's torture chambers look like f***ing DisneyLand if I'd had the chance. It's hard to let go of, but you must. If for nothing else, do it for your daughters sake.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you "understand" his pain and anguish? you understand YOURS! Each one INTERPRETS their own PAIN ... EVERYONE has DIFFERENT thresholds ... let me think ... you accepted Christ in your heart right? Besides it's not about LETTING GO. It's about not letting anyone else suffer this shit. Might as well make these asses hold office too right? Oh wait...they prob are thanks to your type of thinking.

And farkel is completely wrong on this topic ... it has nothing to do with the constitution...besides the CONST is null and void thanks to BUSH and Co.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:And farkel is completely wrong on this topic ... it has nothing to do with the constitution...besides the CONST is null and void thanks to BUSH and Co.

Care to explain yourself on that one? About when the death penalty is appropriate I mean. When do you stay within the restriction of no cruel and unusual punishment for each particular crime? Should we execute for rape? Robbery? Burglary? Car theft? Shoplifting? Parking tickets? Sassing a cop? Yawning in a theater? Farting in an elevator?

I can tell from your comment above you thoughtfully consider what you are about to say and will produce logic and facts to make a most reasoned and enlightened argument. Take your time.

:you "understand" his pain and anguish? you understand YOURS! Each one INTERPRETS their own PAIN ... EVERYONE has DIFFERENT thresholds ... let me think ... you accepted Christ in your heart right? Besides it's not about LETTING GO. It's about not letting anyone else suffer this shit. Might as well make these asses hold office too right? Oh wait...they prob are thanks to your type of thinking.

Oh, and one more thing: sober up first.

Farkel

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

:Care to explian....

Majority Rules...the ones who decide are victims of this crime. That said ... CASTRATE, then KILL

:LOGIC .. FACTS...

bleh

:Sober up first

bleh bleh

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Leprachuan,

I have to agree with you completely.

I'm so sorry your family has had to deal with the loss of your child's innocence and then the nightmare of dealing with the unjust way the WTS treats the victims and their families...I know. I'm going thought the same crap! The religious aspect makes it so much worse in my opinion. Why? because we were foolish enough to believe those people loved us:( You are kicked... while you are down and the pain is so overwhelming that to wishing death on the person who has done this to your family seems like nothing.

We all love differently, we all hate differently and we all deal with heartbreak differently.

It's all about respecting that difference, and having the empathy to put yourself in their shoes and even then realize, it's not the same.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Leprachuan, I am so sorry you had to endure this!!!

& to your loved one !!! It is wicked ...But I do believe
    there is a GREATER JUDGE!!!Wh0 in MY opinion
    said "What you do to one of mine,you do to ME also"

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I am the GREATEST JUDGE ... DEATH TO PEDO-FILES!!!!

• nugget
    nugget

This is a cruel world where the innocent can be preyed on by people unable to control their desires. It is hard for anyone to judge the strength of your feelings as you have faced something so corrupt that your feelings are bound to influence your ability to be dispassionate.

The problem for a subject so emmotive there is a real problem when the quest for justice results in the ultimate sanction. There are cases that are cut and dried but there are others where the evidence is not so clear where injustice can occur. I come from a country where the death penalty has been abolished so find the quest to kill hard to relate to. Since pedophiles can't be cured then society needs to be permanently protected from them. I can't believe that 8 years is considered an acceptable punnishment. They should be forced to stay in an institution until a cure is found even if it takes forever.

Identifying pedophiles in the community is also a problem. In this country a paediatrician was attacked because someone didn't know the difference between the two things. The biggest danger comes not from those you know about but those that have yet to be caught.

Sayong all the above I know that if anyone harmed my kids then death would be too good for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit