by HyTech 32 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Wow, your wife is a hell of a woman!!!!

Nice work, and good for you.

ashi

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I love the lying. It just comes so naturally to them.

The UN fax is golden.

Slipnslidemaster:"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wow!! Awesome job!! Yes, yes!! Send that letter. Or hire a neighbor to hand deliver it. (I've done that for people, like a process server)

MadApostate, you just amazed me!! Great letter.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• radar
    radar

Hytech

A very pleasant read

Radar

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I agree, Mrs HyTech kicks arse! I'll bet they breathed a sigh of relief that they'd disassociated you, considering you were armed to the teeth with all that scary stuff! How did you get hold of the Flock book, BTW? Ebay? Don't you love the arrogance? Imagine demanding she hand it over! Her answer is priceless! LOL

"Oh God! To hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust." - The Ghost of Christmas Present

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

How could I have missed that letter!?!? I love that!! good job Mad Apostate!

Slipnslidemaster:"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hytech

Something about your post motivated me to play 'pigs' by pink floyd. It had nothing to do w your wonderful wife.

SS

• Mulan
    Mulan

MadApostate, I read the letter you wrote, to my husband as he was driving home today, and we decided to add our information, and have it ready if they come to our door, anytime. If they want us to disassociate ourselves, we can say "We have a letter for you, that will answer your questions."

I just LOVE it. Hubby said it was extremely well written, a high compliment!

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Holy crap! Mad Apostate, that is one heck of a letter. Hytech, your wife is one in a million, good job to her too!

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

further proof that the spirited, intelligent, free thinking ones with a personality break away from this restrictive, controlling and cruel cult ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit