Just an update for you all!!!

by HyTech 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Wow! She can think on her feet! I'm so impressed with all she told them.

I have copied that awesome letter to have available as well.

Love it, love it, love it!

Princess

• Mulan
    Mulan

Rachel, I am sending that letter to your cousin, Inky. How neat is that?

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Thanks to all who took the time to offer a compliment. I am racking my brain to come up with a post to make you regret that indiscretion. I'm sure that I won't be long.

Please note that I have edited the letter somewhat, particularly correcting an "is" to "are".

I would suggest that folks amend the wording to their own liking and unique circumstances.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I would like to echo the sentiments of my fine companions on the board. I think Mrs. HyTech deserves a big sloppy kiss for being so brave and MadA deserves a big sloppy kiss for being such a .... well ... for writing such a great letter!

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Mad Apostate,

[QUOTE]If any public announcement is made by the Watchtower organization that we have chosen to "Disassociate" ourselves, or that we have been "Disfellowshipped", then we will proceed with legal action against the individual Elders, the --City--, --State-- Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, Inc., and all associated Watchtower legal entities. [QUOTE/]

1) What kind of legal action can we proceed with against "Disassociate" and "Disfellowshiped"? Is there a law against these practices that take place within a religious organization?
    2) How can we connect the various named legal entities (and so proceed with legal action) with the individual elders if they are granted anonymity and can deny any connection what so ever with the entities?

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

I hope this works! I wanted some answers to my previously posted questions so bttt. :)

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

how about using bring it to the top or "bring it to the top"-- hope this works :)

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

ForgetIt:

If English is not your first language, I can't help you here.

If English IS your first language, then.... oh well...

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Okay...so you don't really know the answer to my questions, do you?

I obviously know English, do you?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Forgetmenot........I started a new thread answering your question.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit