Thanks to everyone here!!!

by 2pink 15 Replies latest jw friends

• 2pink
    2pink

i don't post much, but i read here everyday. i just wanted to thank everyone here for always replying to my posts with sincerity and good advice . i always feel better after coming here and reading the threads. my conviction about leaving the JWs is always affirmed, and i also find lots of much needed comic relief here.

this week has probly been one of the worst of our lives. our family members are beginning to actively shun us, even though we are not DFed. my JW FB friends are dropping like flies, lol. my mother told me she's known i was an apostate since i was 13 (huh?). etc. this week sucked.

but anyway, today i got my gift from my secret santa, as well as 2 other packages with christmas gifts from other friends. perfect timing to help me remember there is still good in this world. it's all about the small things, right?

off to bake gingerbread men with my kids. happy holidays to all my favorite apostates! you guys rock.

• 2pink
    2pink

btw how did i get this crazy christmas tree with crab hands and some sort of weird phallic symbol in the middle as an avatar?!?!?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You were given Crab Hands..

So you Don`t Play with your "Willy!"

................... ...OUTLAW

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

(((((((((( 2pink ))))))))))

Many of us have dealt with shunning similar to this. It's no fun.

I hope things get a little easier for you. Please hang in there.

-LWT

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Simon linked the site to one that posts little 'monster ID' characters for those without an avatar. I think they are cute to be honest.

Love to have you here. Healing is always easier among those who understand.

Happy Holidays.

Jeff

• cantleave
    cantleave

Happy Chritmas 2Pink!!!! Move on with your life and leave the cult behind.

• Out at Last!
  • Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Yes, there is still good in the world. You will find that is just one of the lies that the WT continues to tell. Enjoy your freedom.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

You were given Crab Hands..
    So you Don`t Play with your "Willy!"

Ha ha, freaking awesome. Simon must want to save those kittens!

- Lime (The winking pink spider with snake hair, tv antennas and a pig-nose.)

• yknot
    yknot

(hugs and send lots of loving support)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit