Thanks to everyone here!!!

by 2pink 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Happy Christmas 2pink :)

btw how did i get this crazy christmas tree with crab hands and some sort of weird phallic symbol in the middle as an avatar?!?!

Well the Lord sorted the tree for you as it is your first Christmas! I keep thinking the red crab hands are symbolic of cutting, no doubt the chains of the WT :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

2pink, you know I love ya. Thanks to you too for being a wonderful support! I know how you feel about the family. It's just so glaringly obvious from the outside looking in how it IS closed off, and it IS judgemental, and it IS NOT loving and kind. That makes me feel better, just thinking that. And also to have friends like you, and those here at this board. I too come here every day.

So I'll say here what I can't really say on Facebook this year (even though I have pictures of a tree with my kids, and a santa lap sitting lol)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! enjoy those gingerbread men with your kids....precious times.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Keep reading, keep posting, and make life your own. It doesn't belong to anyone else.

At least some of your jw FB friends may be dropping due to a sudden attack on social networking sites during the local needs talks. A few active jws have reported that fact here on JWN.

my mother told me she's known i was an apostate since i was 13 (huh?).

I would take that as a compliment. Apparently you started thinking for yourself at a young age.

Have a very Merry Christmas, dear heart.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I appreciate that you extended your thanks to everyone here, not just to me.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Since this is a time of Peace on earth, good will toward men, just give your folks a quick call, maybe the day before (tomorrow) or the day after Christmas. Just tell them you called to say you love them, and wanted to make sure they were O.K. Then say a quick goodbye. DON'T get sucked into a discussion.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS with your kids!!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

2Pink, that is a lovely post... and you must believe us when we tell you that everything DOES get better (much better!) and easier!

As for your avatar... isn't it a lovely sign that you have a Christmas Tree Monster for your first Christmas?

Merry First Christmas!

Love,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit