Is it too early to wish everyone a Merry Christmas?

by dissed 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

Time to hit the road with my family.....off to California for some good old Christmas merriment with the rest of the family. This years theme: "It will be a boozy Xmas. But drink responsibly!"

So its time to give my official Christmas greetings.

But first......just want to give everyone a big thanks for the last four months of discussion, debates, and diatribes. Its been a great year of self-exploring, self-examining, and thoughtful sharing.

Here's wishing everyone on the site a great Christmas as you spend time with your families. Make the most of that prescious time, they won't always be there, as we learned this year losing a mom and a little brother.

So wishing everyone, a very Merry Christmas! Good cheers to all.

And to our blog mom, grandma, and sister, Mouthy, we are with you in spirit, although far away in distance.

• blondie
  • MsDucky
    MsDucky

ExJW's have blunted emotions about holidays. I'm still wierded out about "Happy Birthdays" and "Happy Holidays", or happy anything! It's unnatural!

Anyway, Happy Holidays! And be safe!

(This is my tenth and last alloted post of the day. Talk to you all tomorrow.)

• I quit!
    I quit!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a safe trip.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Have a good one dissed!

• Casper
    Casper

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"

Have a "Safe and Happy Holiday"...

Cas

• SallySue
    SallySue

It is never too early to wish a Merry Christmas. Hope you have a blessed one.

• nugget
    nugget

Merry christmas to you too and a happy new year. It's never too early to extend good wishes to others my son told everyone in the supermarket Merry christmas when they put the decorations up in November. They were all a bit startled but he didn't care.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Dissed, have a merry Christmas.

To all here who celebrate or don't celebrate the various holidays,

Have a Festive Christmahanukwansmas or Season's Greetings and have a great best wishes for 2010.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

No never to early, wat the hell, Merry Christmas 2010 ops sorry about that, yeah that's a bit toooooo early.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit