Share Your Favorite Aphorisms

by Farkel 44 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Snowbird say: Burn is badass.

Sylvia

• crapola
    crapola

It's not how many years we live that counts, it's how much life we put in those years,,, or something like that!

• Emma
    Emma

Live and learn; die and forget it all.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:It's not how many years we live that counts, it's how much life we put in those years,,, or something like that!

It's not the years you live, but the way you live your years.

Farkel

• Aeiouy
    Aeiouy

One hour spent angry is 60 minutes of lost happiness.

• cantleave
    cantleave

" Sitting is important in standing out. Outstanding sitting will set you in good standing. " Quote from the book " Son of Mad " by our own beloved Farkel, er William Gaines.

I thought he died in 1992

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

If you want to keep getting what your getting, keep doing what your doing.

or,

the difinition of crazy is to keep doing what your doing and expecting a different outcome.

This one was key to getting me out of the borg. I did exactly as they told me to do for decades and my life was miserable on every level. I finally had to admit that no matter how hard I tried I would never get different results.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Didn't Mae West say something like

"It is not the man in your life, but the life in your man"...

My Contribution from Ashleigh Brilliant:

"The reason most living people are careful, is that those who were't, are no longer living !"

• crapola
    crapola

Thanks Farkel.

• flipper
    flipper

CANTLEAVE- Yeah, you're right ! LOL! Gaines DID die in 1992. But he came back re-incarnated as Farkel ! But the book " Son of Mad " was written in the early 1960's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit