A@G is baaaaack!!!! Plus a new video about the GB!

by Awakened at Gilead 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

What Lance is trying to do is expose the disingenuous of this religious publishing house.

The WTS. marketing scheme is to created false doctrine or proclamations, extrapolate bible scripture to support these

proclamations to only further on manipulate and exploit people to market their publications.

Its an intensional scam in other words that has created a great amount of power and wealth to

the head honchos. The only kingdom that the WTS. has created or established was simply their own.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Long time A@G, I see homosexual G/B member Greenleas is sitting with Knorr and the other Board of Directors, how ironic

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome bak to JWN and You Tube...good job, as usual!

Please check your pm's.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am relaxing with my JW wife, so I am posting to mark your spot and view at a later time. Thanks for your hard work.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Nice

Marking to view later

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

welcome back brother, and thanks

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Good job and welcome back!

At one point it sounds like you're grouping Ray Franz in with some homosexual members of the GB.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks for the comments and feedback... plenty of new faces on JWN - the dark lord is blessing the work!

OTWO... I thought you might be showing some vids to the wifey, lol...

cyberjesus... good to see you made it here... you've come a long way in a short time...

Mickey - EGAD! Shit, I didn't mean to lump Ray in with the pedophile GB's... I hope it doesn't sound that way.

OM - glad to hear that the wife is out and I could help!

Jamie - thanks for the tip... you know that us JW's lack ejukashun, but get G's in enthusiasm

A@G

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey there Lance! Just wanted to say hi. Congrats on the grad degree! I am hoping to join you in going to school soon. All the best!

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

"Thank you Brother Gilead, that was an excellent talk. I'm sure the entire congregation appreciates the effort you put into that. You certainly have been putting effort into your audience contact, although your gestures could use some work. Oh and you were 2:23 overtime. But all in all, a fine effort. We'll be giving you a 'G' on that and look forward to seeing your efforts on your next point of counsel. See me after the meeting for some further counsel on that beard."

Bring back any memories????

j/k GREAT vid dude. You've got the GB screaming, "DRAT! The blasted internets have once again foiled our dastardly scheme! We'll be back next time, you'll see, YOU'LL SEE!!!"

I feel you on the school thing (That's real school, not fake TM School), I'm in the same boat!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit