A@G is baaaaack!!!! Plus a new video about the GB!

by Awakened at Gilead 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

good job on the vid.

I wish there was an easy way to get these kinds of videos viewed by more JWs.

Oh well, for those that are searching - they will find them.

Peace,

The Oracle

• sacolton
    sacolton

DUUUUUUUUUDE!

/chest bump

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

ATJ - make sure you get back to school! It rocks - and it opens plenty of doors. I might be working for the feds by summer.

dark - thanks for the counsel. scuse me while I go into the bathroom in the back of the hall and puke.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Oracle,

My vids have been viewed by about 40,000 different people in the past year who watch an average of 2 videos. It must be doing something!

sacolton - dude!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

the dead have arisen ... welcome to paradise

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Saving peoples lives is a worthy cause...... isn't it ?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

wow! that is groundbreaking stuff for this newbie!

thankyou so much.

Oz

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

W-A-C - see minimus thread about my opinion of paradise (it doesn't include clothes, lol)

Homer and Oz - glad you benefited. Yep, it feels good to know that people are helped by my work.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Lance,

I didn't have time to mention this in my earlier reply.

Your taking the time to do interviews and make videos is VERY helpful because of your former perceived "status" within the JW hierarchy. A couple of recurring phrases I would hear my wife ask were:

1. How can so many smart JWs have it wrong?

2. I wonder how many elders, COs, DOs & Bethelites have figured out the truth about The Truth?

A Gilead graduate is WAY, WAY up there in the minds of most JWs, IMO. Gilead grads are super spiritual and are willing to live of a life of material deprivation in a developing country. You've got major "street cred" in the eyes of an on-the-fence JW.

Thanks again,

om

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Good job Lance...nice to see you back! Don't be a stranger...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit