• donny
    donny

I agree!

• dig692
    dig692

Great name Abe Welcome to the forum!

• Abe L. Toseenow
    Abe L. Toseenow

I have been reading on this board for awhile, and it was time to take the plunge and give a proper intro. I havent been to a meeting for about a year now, was almost finished with the fade. And then it happened. I was just fixing dinner about a hour ago while my wife was getting ready for work, and we had visitors. Two people from the hall. My wife invited them in and I left the room to finish dinner, they asked why my wife had not been to meeting lately. And she just unloads everthing on them, pedos, UN, lying, all the changes, EVERYTHING. So the one who is from bethel and her husband is an elder says, Do you spend alot of time on the internet? My wife says, No but my husband does. So I'm busted. My wife asked if I was mad at her, I told her no, but she really doesnt understand what she is dealing with. I told her I be DF'd soon, because I wont meet with them, they have no authority over me. The kicker is my wife still thinks JW's are God's organization, even though all the stuff I've showed her. What a life!!! This is going to be interesting. Anyways I feel like I know so many of you already, because i've read so many of your posts., but i look forward to really getting to know everyone.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was just fixing dinner

I`ve never seen a broken dinner..

..........................OUTLAW

• LucyA
    LucyA

welcome!

• yesidid
    yesidid

Welcome Abe, great name.

It's good you feel like you know many here, because I think you're going to need a whole new lot of friends soon.

'fraid you're right tho. About being busted that is.

I have no suggestions but just want to welcome you to the rest of your life.

y

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Welcome!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Welcome to the board!

I'm afraid you are busted. If you really care, you can either deny or say your wife took your words out of context. If you don't care, welcome to your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit