whohoo...gave out six xmas presents yesterday!!!

by oompa 15 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

two to girls i bank with...three ladies at a hair salon who i have known for 20 years...and my massage therapist who is a former dub and went out for sushi and i have her her present there...the pic of us is in facebook and damm the winston rolls are awesome there...wrapped in cucumber curls.....and btw...vocal oompa has kept them all in the loop of my cult exit and all...and they ALL get it!!............so there was a lot of special joy going along with my first xmas............

It was soooo much fun shopping for the gifts and wrappers and cards and all....and i was just hoping to be seen by a dub or two in the santa section!....lol......................merry christmas all!!..........i LOVE being PAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oompa...

funny they were all chicks?...and sexy?....whoda thunk?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Where's mine????!!!!!?????!!!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

To all a merry happy Christmahanukwansmas. I bought gifts for family and a few friends. WOO HOO!

They were bought early, wrapped early. I already handed one out. There's still the trick of trying to get the JW wife to go with me to see my dad and family to drop them off, exchange gifts.

• oompa
    oompa

hey at least you fit the sexy chick part palmtree....merry christmas!!!

you are the only one here who ever posted that everyone says you are hot!!!!..............lmao

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I thought everyone said I was hot. ; - )

• oompa
    oompa

Only on the fire dept calendar with your shirt off you sexy man!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crazy Pagan!!

.................. ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Fun to be had for sure, yes I was elated celebrating Christmas for the first time, I don't get carried away with it too much now,

probably because I don't have children as a reason, I do give to charities at this time of year financially and in toys and make donations to food banks

which I think is important, because there are seemly more who are in need of help these days. Try it Oompa it will make you feel good !

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !

• LatinxJW
    LatinxJW

Oompa

Your a bad man for spreading some happiness around, be careful you might get accused of being St Nick.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a great free mind new year.

• dissed
    dissed

Oompa, you the Santa ladies man!!

Our first Xmas (5 years ago) we surprised the family with gifts. My newly apostate nephew hadn't thought of gift giving as he and wife JUST quit.

During the gift exchange, he disappeared and came back from a convience store with cheap bottles of wine for everyone. It touched us all so much.

That's the real spirit we want to see oompa, not the JW kind where they lie and say we give gifts all year, not just on one day. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit