whohoo...gave out six xmas presents yesterday!!!

by oompa 15 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

right now....hooters is not an evil place either!!!............and free wi-fi dissed...now i need to run out and by cheap wine for everyone...but duh...that is all they have here anyway.......oompa

• oompa
    oompa

see i do not know how long i will be in this tiny old apt in a downtown that is nearly dead....and i can not sign up for internet access without a year contract....so either i go across the street and sit in my truck....or go to hooters.....funny but usually i sit in my truck.....oompa

• dissed
    dissed

Sweeet!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

and i can not sign up for internet access without a year contract.

Get a Laptop and a Fire Stick..

Your portable and good to go,where ever you want..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Go to Hooters its a lot more fun.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

That was always my favorite part of Christmas, back when I had people who would play it with me. I raised my kids without it, and my husband is out of practice. My daughter-in-law taught my son how to play Christmas, and he's good at it, but my daughter really doesn't get it and my husband would just as soon leave it alone.

Mind you, they're willing to play Christmas with me, but I can tell their hearts aren't in it, and that takes all the joy out of it.

So I play Christmas by myself. I collected a bunch of pictures to be Christmas desktops/wallpaper (did you know one of the "advanced options" on Google image search is "use my desktop size"?), bought some odd Christmas music, and sent a few little presents to distant friends.

My favorite gift to give, any year, is a charitable donation in a friend's name. Most charitable websites will let you do that any time. It's always well received when my friends get the email or the card. The first time I did it, several people told me it was the best gift they got that year.

gently feral

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit