2009 Annual Worldwide Service Report -- 7.3 Million Publishers

by Joker10 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Of course 7 million and a 2.1% increase worldwide is NOTHING comapred to other religions.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Too bad the society didn't have the same concern for molested children or those that were forced to die because of a lack of a blood transfusion. Where were they when the women were being raped and murdered in Malawi over a silly card?

I guess those people were expendable.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I like how he cut off the chart just before the "Memorial Parktakers" column. Thanks for nothing, Joker10.

• steve2
    steve2

I'm a bit puzzled by the source of the report and only seeming to provide figures for a very few countries. Does anyone know where the full list of countries can be sourced?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It's unsourced which means it is every bit as credible as any WT or Awake magazine.

The official report comes out in the Yearbook. The only ones with access to it at this point are bigwigs or people who know bigwigs. Perhaps a letter has been sent out to COs with the data? Or maybe a simple leak from Brooklyn?

• JWoods
    JWoods

How can anyone really believe what they put out in these reports anyway?

Sure seems to be at odds with actual census data like that in Canada.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The numbers just don't go down, do they? Up and up. Of course, they've relaxed rules for counting publishers, that helps, and the economic downturn probably helps in the US too. Worried people think the end is near.

BTS

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

I definately call B.S. on the 48,000 increase for the U.S. alone. Does anyone know how they managed to finagle that number? I don't think they would outright lie about the figure, but we all know for certain how they're not above a little manipulation of data.

A saying comes to mind, "Figures don't lie, but liars figure." Was it Mark Twain? Can't remember.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jehovah is speeding it up, alright. A jw can get his monthly requirement to be counted as a publisher in 15 minutes. Way to go, jehovah.

S

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

But what about the partakers????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit