Any believers

by Latina 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Latina
    Latina

Hi,
    I have just joined this board. Hope you do not mind me joining as I am still a believer who has become inactive. The opening page on here says "everyone is welcome" so hope you do not have to be a non-believer to be on here.
    I am hoping to hear from others in same situation as me to try and exchange encouragement.

Latina

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Latina - welcome! We have all kinds here...so yes you are welcome! We have a lot of interesting personalities and experiences to share. When you get the courage and the time, post your story on the Personal Experiences page. We'd love to hear your history and what led you to where you are now.

Take care! Looking forward to reading more about you!

Andi

• roybatty
    roybatty

As Billygoat said "Welcome"!

• Francois
    Francois

Any insights on why you became inactive? And how long were you active before you drifted away; how long has it been?

Are you motivated to get re-involved, and do you know what the motivation is?

I really don't expect you to answer all these questions here on the board unless you really want to, but I thought I'd supply some questions for you to think about in case they hadn't occured to you before.

Frank

• LB
    LB

Welcome Latina. I'm inactive myself but I've been inactive for about 3 years or so. I have no plans to return myself. Enjoy.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• gumby
    gumby

helloooooooooooo latina. Nice to have you here.
    I am a believer and so are many others here. Didn't know if you meant a JW believer as that I'm not. I was since birth with MUCH family in the org. I left about 6 years ago after getting Dfed for tobacco.
    Decided to research what I had come to know as the TRUTH and it didn't take long to find out.
    You'll learn much here.
    Have fun

• ISP
    ISP

Hey welcome to the board! I am sure you will find some friends here!

ISP

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

The last time anyone took a wild guess, the board's makeup was estimated at:

1/4 Jehovah's Witnesses
    1/4 non-Jehovah's Witnesses
    1/2 ex-Jehovah's Witnesses

This is open to interpretation and subject to daily revision.

There are many open emails here, feel free to contact almost anyone with whom's posts you are comfortable. (including mine, I promise I don't bite!!)I am inactive, but still attend meetings/conventions blah blah (unless it rains)

I don't know what the term 'believer' refers to as there are many active Jehovah's Witnesses in positions of privileges/responsibility who do not observe all the latest or former 'new light' by the GB. (shunning, birthdays, internet for example) Perhaps you will consider just finding someone(s) who will listen to you non-judgementally and help you with your goals. There are more than a few like that here.

Welcome to the board!! Best wishes!!!

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• garybuss
    garybuss

A non-practicing believer is his own worst enemy . . .

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome, Latina. I, myself, am inactive, but I can't say that I "believe" in the WT teachings any longer.

You'll find all sorts of people here, however, and all kinds of discussions. Enjoy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit