Any believers

by Latina 17 Replies latest jw friends

• aChristian
    aChristian

Latina,

You wont find a lot of people here who believe the Watchtower organization's claims for itself. There are a few here though. The reason, of course, is that the Watchtower organization instructs its supporters not to fellowship with those who no longer believe everything that is printed by the Watchtower Society. There are, however, quite a few Christians here. Though we have lost our faith in a few old men in Brooklyn, we have not lost our faith in God and Christ.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Count me in as a 'believer' and any questions you can contact me at < [email protected]>.

Of course there are many Watchtower teachings and reasonings I have a lot of Scriptural problems with.

Your friend,

Outaservice

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi Latina,

I still believe in a God/Creator/Supreme Being although I don't regard myself as a strict Christian/fundy whatever.

• Latina
    Latina

Hi Frank and everyone else who replied to me. Thank you for welcomes.
    I became inactive going on 20 yrs almost and am in a dilemma I suppose as to whether or not to return. I have an unbelieving husband and my children celebrate birthdays and xmas as so do I nowadays. I do not think I could live completely by JW standards.
    I know they are the great crowd as spoken of in the bible, make up majority of it anyhow, this is not to say only JWS would survive Armageddon, only Jehovah and Jesus know people's hearts not man.
    I am protective towards JWS when people start to verbally bash them.
    I hope I find courage to return someday but for now am just inactive believer.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Hi, Latina.
    I am still active. However, I have become disenchanted. I won't tell you why because you seek encouragement to go back, not discouragement. Will my view change? Perhaps, but I need some answers first. Right now, I am scrutinizing everything. I would encourage you to do the same. The folks here are sincere and genuine, but you will probably not get support from most them to go back. I would encourage you to peruse the posts, do a lot of research, and then follow your brain...not your heart.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Latina:

Welcome to this forum! Tengo algunas preguntas para ti; Eres bauptizada? Fuiste precursora? De donde eres?

Why did you choose the name "LATINA"? Do you speak latin or do you claim the title like millions of other hispanics around the world simply because of spanish?

I apologize for such agressive inquisitiveness, but the term "LATINO-A" as it used in the USA makes me livid with frustration!

Anyway, you will enjoy this place because there are so many varieties of personalities and a few hidden agendas as well.

Have fun, open your mind, listen, learn, particpate and above all, don't take things too seriously! RELAX while you're here!

P.S. The only true and real people of latin origin are the ANCIENT ROMANS! Their descendants (modern-day italians) are historically the only group entitled to the term "LATINO". Other than catholicism and colonialism, there is no direct link between indigenous hispanic peoples and the language of the roman empire: LATIN!

• Latina
    Latina

Hi and thanks for welcome.
    Latina is the province in Italy where my mum comes from.

• Latina
    Latina

Hi there.
    When you say you are still active do you mean active as in attend meetings, go in field service etc?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit