Lurker comes clean with first post

by Mozzer4Life 13 Replies latest jw friends

• flower
    flower

i've often wondered if there is any chance of meeting someone who will fall in love with and care for me what with all the emotional baggage i carry from my twisted past. nice to know there's hope.

welcome

flower

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Hi and welcome and feel free to sing you life anytime here .......
    I would go out tonight but havnt got a stitch to wear , Its rancid , Its gruesome , that someone so handsome should care ! the SMITHS rock and anyone who is a fan must be just as deeply missuderstood as we .

N.w.S.

• LB
    LB

Neil Andi is one of the first people here to e-mail me after my first post. She's so supportive and sweet. You're a lucky guy my friend. Welcome.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• JerryTX
    JerryTX

Neil,

Welcome aboard, Grillmaster. Quite a journey you've had. I'm glad for you and for Andi you were able to get the monkey off your back. Thanks for sharing your story. It's always inspiring to me to hear how people have beat a potential disaster in their life, whether it's drugs or a cultic religion. Andi is the most non-judgmental person I've ever met who had religious beliefs, Christian or otherwise. Certainly this board is exposure to an eclectic mix of people who have helped me to be more tolerant. Slowly but surely I'm getting to where you are as far as being more open and less judgmental, and the old JW personality is beginning to fade. Good to have you here.

--------------------------------------

"The truth will set you free--but first it will make you damn mad."

M. Scott Peck - "The Different Drum"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit