my cousin's brother sends a card...grrrrr

by Mulan 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I would be discreet in the way I write, if I do it. He is really a coward, and would not attribute a bad motive to me or retaliate in anyway, and would probably write me a nice letter thanking me for the information. We have been very kind to him, and loaned him our car when he visited Sharon a year ago.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Such lovely sentiments.....NOT! I find it absolutely amazing that someone could honestly believe that the only reason a person would leave this cult is that they were not in possession of their faculties!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

marilyn, just a question. Had her brother once in those three years ever came to see her?

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Mulan
    Mulan

Yes, he came her for a few days in March last year, and spent a day with her.......an afternoon actually. We tried to get him to come the last week, because we knew she was dying, but he couldn't get away. He did come for her Memorial, and arrived the night before. I wondered what the point of that was.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

just had to respond to this

terra you said "I can't recall how many times my siblings, father or I was called demonic or possessed for not putting up with her crap"

oh man, isnt that the truth. i've lost track of all the times i've been called possessed just for not doing the 'theocratic' thing.

amazing how many jw moms resort to that.

hugs
    essie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit