Circuit assembly tid bit

by Iwonder17 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chickpea
    chickpea

just lie back and think of paradise earth**
    (cos believe me, you ARE getting screwed)

**paraphrase of: 1912 Lady Allice Hiddington (1857 - 1940) Journal "I am happy now that Charles calls on my bed chamber less frequently than of old. As it is I now endure but two calls a week and when I hear his steps outside my door, I lie down on my bed, close my eyes, open my legs and think of England." http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/think_of_England

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Stop letting lingering doubts concern you..."

ASphereisnotaCircle: If a JW ever says this to you, just ask, "is that the same advice you would give a catholic, or a mormon that is having doubts?"

rofl

GOOD ONE, Sphere!!! I'll have to remember that!

Zid jk

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Stop letting lingering doubts concern you"

in other words don't trust your intuition that something is very wrong

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

We should always be disposed to believe that that which appears white is really black, if the heirarchy of the Church so decides.--St. Ignatius of Loyola.

The questions you ask set limits on the answers you will find. Temple Grandin

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    He told me that perhaps I was studying too much.

That's about what they told Clyde. They said he was spending too much time thinking.

• Walkin
    Walkin

I wonder what he would of said to "Doubting Thomas?

Walkin

• steve2
    steve2

By definition, a lingering doubt is a lingering doubt because it won't stop - and it's not now gonna stop because someone else has told you to stop it. Talk about a recipe for failure.

• flipper
    flipper

IWONDER 17- Thanks for sharing this latest assembly verbage. It appears the WT society and GB are running nervous now that most everybody has access to the internet . They want to keep Jehovah's Witnesses under what Steve Hassan calls " information control " so as NOT to find out incriminating negatives about the WT society which are so readily accessible on the internet . " Stop letting lingering doubts concern you ". Translation : " Don't question us, we are right, we know what the hell we are doing . Just listen to us. " Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> aSphereisnotaCircle: If a JW ever says this to you, just ask, "is that the same advice you would give a catholic, or a mormon that is having doubts?"

Excellent point!

• VM44
    VM44

"They tell us, stop thinking and it will be all better."

The Watchtower will do your thinking for you!

That is what the magazines are for!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit