number of anointed

by ssn587 19 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Happy Guy, It certainly was a rhetorical question, but the answer you give reinforces what I feel.

I'm glad you have stayed here

• 1914BS
    1914BS

It'll prob be about 10,500

• Gayle
    Gayle

That's about 1 partaker for every 10 congregations! Just think the vast majority of congregations have no partakers.

• flipper
    flipper

My guess is there will be about 10,700 partakers this year as they were almost 10,000 ( 14 short - 9,986 ) in 2008. That's my bet

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

well over 10,000 and then, POW BOOM, new light: the 144,000 is symbolic! it's gonna AND gotta happen. it really is new light, the old one burned out!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

What bonnzo said. It's only a matter of time if the number of partakers keeps soaring.

• wobble
    wobble

I do hope the numbers continue to rise, as anyone with half a brain will be forced to look at the doctrine anew, and maybe look at other stuff from then on.

But the rise in numbers will not be recorded or publicised honestly so this may be some way off, and of course many who leave become Christians and therefore partakers, just not in a .KH

Could it be too, that many new partakers are from Ethnic communities that formerly were dominated by the Catholic church, and maybe conversion of such people will slow as they realise the WT is not the truth and pass this info. on to their compatriots, I hope this happens too.

Love

Wobble

• Chalam
    Chalam

Number of anointed?

I have the latest numbers!

Number of JWs anointed=0%

Number of Christian anointed=100%

See below.

Ephesians 1:13-14 (New International Version)

13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.

2 Corinthians 1:19-22 (New International Version)

19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by me and Silas and Timothy, was not "Yes" and "No," but in him it has always been "Yes." 20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. 21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Blessings,

Stephen

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Convention Parking Scam???

Never heard of that one. Can I get a link?

Thanks.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Well openning the door did take care of one issue. The ages of the crazy old guys in Brrokly. But how do u close it again? I know the numbers are months off from getting announced but it should make for some interesting threads

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit