number of anointed

by ssn587 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ssn587
    ssn587

Has anyone seen the supposed number of the anointed from the memorial this year. If not why aren't they putting this number out there, is it because the # has increased once again????

• blondie
    blondie

These numbers are no longer put in the WTS but only the yearbook which is not released until February 2010 at the earliest.

• carpediem
    carpediem

We ought to take bets on the recent figures then. I say 9551!

• Caminante
    Caminante

If we go by the recent figures, I guess it will surpass 10,000. (Taking into account that in 2007/2008 there were 9,986, and in 2006/2007 there were 9,105)

• teel
    teel

carpediem: I say 10,495!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If the number is really over 10k, I see a few possibilities:

1. They release the number and explain it away as "new immature brothers in foreign lands."

2. They release the number and explain it with some Noo Lite.

3. They release a fake number that shows it going down again.

4*. There is always the chance that none of the numbers are "real" and the increase has been a setup for some Noo Lite they're hoping to release, but I don't think they're smart enough to plan ahead like that.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

They will release the number, and then say that it proves that it is getting close.

My guess is 9768.

Even if the count was 144,001 they would still think that it was a literal number.

elder-schmelder

• Walkin
    Walkin

The 1935 closed door is now open.

Walkin

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can we trust anything they say?

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy
    Can we trust anything they say?

This is a rhetorical question right?

In my work I spend a lot of time putting together facts for big companies. Facts from their own operations and data bases. I have been in many situations where people inside the company with some agenda tried to get me to present something other than what I knew to be the facts. I have always refused to do this and have lost business because of it.

In every case where this happened, when I dug into that person's operations in the company I found more dishonesty, more lies, more cover ups. It is true "He who is faithful in what is least will be faithful in much" (or words to that effect).

I know for a fact that the WTBTS has just come right out and lied about issues concerning money. Convention parking scam anyone?

For me, it is real simple, if you will lie to me about one thing then will you lie to me about anything/everything. So, I now no longer believe anything you say.

No, we cannot trust anything the WTBTS says. I know that they lie about the number of partakers anyway because the local elders decide who is "worthy" to be a "true" partaker. HUH? A man can decide if you have Holy Spirit or not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit