Here is what I have been doing ,

by oldflame 11 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

A while back I made a thread about my new hobby. I am a Ghost Hunter ! I created a team and we investigate places considered to be haunted. Since then I have created a website and a myspace page of my investigations. So today I wanted to leave you with some addys' so you guys can see some very real ghost pictures. Keep these links handy because I am going to be adding some stuff again here very soon.

It has been very interesting since the beginning of my adventures. I have no doubt that there is a continuation of ourselves after we die. Our bodies contain an extremely high amount of energy and that energy continues to exist after the body dies. Why is it that we can only see or hear just small amounts of energy, by that I mean why we only see a ghost once in awhile ? I don't know the answer to that, most think that it is those who died suddenly or terrible death or even some may be afraid of the judgement on the other side, we really don't know the true answer but we do know that they do exist.

Anyway if you are interested check out my sites and let me know what you think...

http://www.shastaparanormalinvestigations.com

http://www.myspace.com/shastaparanormal

Peace (oldflame)

• White Dove
    White Dove

This is just too cool! Thanks:)

• oldflame
    oldflame

Your very welcome

• cantleave
    cantleave

Awesome!!!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When my father was dying my brother got into psychic phenonama. He started seeing orbs in pictures.

Right after my father died he took a picture and there was 2 orbs in it. One orb was a picture of my fathers dead

Aunt who had raised him and the other orb had a picture of my fathers dog who had died a year before my

father died.

You have to look at the orbs in windows picture viewer and hit the + button to enlarge the orbs.

You will probably have to save the picture then enlarge the orbs with windows picture viewer.

Some people see them some people dont.

• Mary
    Mary

Thanks for posting that OF.......I can't wait to see what you guys get if/when you go to Alcatraz.

• oldflame
    oldflame

jaguarbass ,

Be very careful about orbs, most of the time they can be written off as dust and I mean very small minule dust particles can be picked up. Most people will call them orbs when in actuality they are just dust particles. You can tell an orb by if it is colored or just a round gray spot. The color is energy which is what a spirit is.

Mary,

We went to Alcatraz, but it was not a scheduled ghost hunt, we went there as tourist and in hoping to get the Holy Grail we got some images of spirits. I am waiting for those pictures as they got caught on someone elses camera.

• oldflame
    oldflame

BTTT

• White Dove
    White Dove

Where exactly on the picture are the orbs, Jag?

• oldflame
    oldflame

Jag,

I looked and looked and then I seen what you are calling orbs. I am sorry my friend but those are not orbs but rather it is dust. You cango to bigorb.com and put your photo up for the other paranormal teams around the country. I promise they will all tell you the same thing. Remember a orb is considered spiritual energy. Energy has color to it. A real orb will be in vibrant colors. Tomorrow I will put some photos up on my web site and you will be able to see what a real orb looks like.

oldflame (Shasta Paranormal Investigations )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit