What Irritates You?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Dig, I agree especially with 1 and 2.

I usually say, "YOUR WELCOME!" if they don't say thanks.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robdar, I know what irritates you. Mixing up the b with the d.

LOL

Actually not really. Many times I let it slide. I am only irritated sometimes and only with some posters.

• dig692
    dig692
    I usually say, "YOUR WELCOME!" if they don't say thanks.

awesome minimus!

• chickpea
    chickpea

hah!!!

i just started a similar thread on another forum!!

for me, this very moment, it is the DUMBA$$E$
    who are out walking at night without any sort
    of reflective material.... i am talking semi-rural
    no sidewalks so they are on the road in the dark
    INVISIBLE .....

(for the record, i wear a reflective vest)

• carpediem
    carpediem

In the org - plastic smiles and hugs from those who really hate you.

Never seeing hubby because he is a wt slave

Watching young children get baptised, wondering if one day they will be shunned by those who dunked them as babes

Just seeing the cover of a wt, awake, or any jw literature, and having the urge to rip it to shreds

seeing my husband go out of the house in his suit, with his bible under his arm

The memorial - watching bread and wine go round the room and nobody have any. How stupid is that! I mean, durr, doesnt that tell

them something is drastically wrong with their organisation.

Generally Chewing gum. More precisely, people who are constantly chewing away at it no matter what they are doing. It is really irritating trying to have a conversation with someone chewing on gum.

• bohm
    bohm

It irritates my when im at my JW parents, and my dad shuts down the television if there is a scene where 2 people kiss, talk about sex or do anything thats completely harmless... Grrr!!!!

SO freaking irritating!

Miss Bohm

(UPDATE: I would like to add that this piss me off as well, if for no other reason; that I have to hear about it for WEEKS and my sweet little darling hug the remote when she is with me to compensate - mr. Bohm)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Ass kissers at work - oh and at the KH too

• minimus
    minimus

What irritates? When you're watching TV and all of a sudden when you're getting to the best part of the program one of those emergency tests goes on for a minute and you miss the key point of the movie or when a "Special Report" pops up and it's the President talking about nothing.

• Girlie
    Girlie

Family, ill-mannered folks, self-entitlement arseholes and bottom feeding users.

• fokyc
    fokyc

My wife's BOE; a complete bunch of lousy liars.

fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit