What Irritates You?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Please vent with your irritations.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Please vent with your irritations.

If I vented today I'd hog all the server's disk space.

W

• zoiks
    zoiks

It irritates me when the little cardboard Sam Adams coaster (standard issue at bars and restaurants around here) sticks to the bottom of my beer glass and then falls off unexpectedly.

zoiks

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Kinda with FF today, but at the moment, when people HAVE to be right and so there are pages and pages of responses to threads that should be ignored. Meanwhile, the OP is off somewhere laughing his/her ass off at the ruckus they've caused.

When people trade following one set of rigid rules and beliefs for another and apply the NEW rules/beliefs to every single situation.

When I don't sleep well for several nights and spend the next few days needing to vent and take the first opportunity to do so b/c my self-control seems to have deserted me.

ahem

• minimus
    minimus

Zoiks, I can't stand it when the coaster sticks to the glass and falls off when you sip it either. I hate sticky things. If I sit at a food or drink counter and the area is sticky, it drives me nuts!

• minimus
    minimus

I hate it when someone asks you a question and doesn't give you the oppprtunity to answer because the person just loves to hear their own voice.

I hate asking someone 'how are you?" and then hearing really, how they're doing. Shoulda never asked!

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Great. NOW I have "pour some sugar on me" (Def Leppard) running through my brain. Thanks, Min!

You got the peaches, I got the cream
    Sweet to taste, saccharine
    'Cos I'm hot, say what, sticky sweet
    From my head, my head, to my feet

*adds to list of things to vent about*

• minimus
    minimus

I HATE loud obnoxious people. No class!

• sd-7
    sd-7

Being born into a cult and not figuring it out until I was 25% through my existence. Crap-tacular.

Not getting proper sleep.

Illogical humans and their illogical lines of reasoning.

Impatient drivers.

Not being able to buy Star Trek on Blu-ray.

Not being able to buy anything on Blu-ray.

Not having any idea what's going on in the Superman/Batman comic series.

Making $10,000 less than I probably should be.

My older brother.

That former elder who always offers unsolicited advice and whose own life is far too jacked up for him to offering so much as a suggestion for what tie I should wear.

All current elders and their lackeys who are company men.

All those older pioneer sisters who are full of themselves and judgmental.

All those younger sisters who gossip even about their 'close friends' for no reason.

The fact that people have not created flying cars yet, or even decent robots, and it's almost 2010.

Oh, and...sexual desires also irritate me. A residual cult thing, but I still hate 'em.

And...every new Watchtower article that mentions the Governing Body.

I think that sums it up.

SD-7

• DJK
    DJK

I'm irratated by my own politeness. I'll be in a group of people who keep talking about something and by the time I can voice my opinion about the topic in discussion, the topic has changed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit