What Irritates You?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I have to work tomorrow, Saturday. Also, it's gotten really cold where I am. Winter is officially here.

• minimus
    minimus

sd, good list!

djk, maybe you just have to initiate things.

• minimus
    minimus

Being behind a slowwww drivers makes me CRAZY!

Ditto for a cell phone driver who has no clue that they're going driving so slow and 50 cars are behind them.

• snowbird
    snowbird

iniate I take back what I wrote on the other thread about your spelling. I don't know what's wrong with this formatting.

• DJK
    DJK

djk, maybe you just have to iniate things.

I promise, I'll try harder.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I hate it when someone asks you a question and doesn't give you the oppprtunity to answer because the person just loves to hear their own voice.

That's one of my beefs today - people who won't let you complete a single sentence without interruption. Then they say, "oh, you never said that". They don't hear because their stupid mouths are never shut long enough to hear anything but themselves.

W

• Robdar
    Robdar

People who act all sweet and polite but are actually controlling assholes.

• minimus
    minimus

Robdar, I know what irritates you. Mixing up the b with the d.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

A shopping cart with a bad wobbly vibrating wheel

LRG

• dig692
    dig692

Things that irritate me:

1. People who are walking 2 feet in front of me, open the door to a building, and don't hold it open. How rude! And similarly, people for whom I hold the door open and they just walk through and don't even acknowledge it or say thank you! Not that I do it to get a thanks out of, but still.

2. When I'm the only person in a 20-stall bathroom and the very next person that comes in walks into the stall right next to mine! Argh!

3. JWs that ramble in their comments at the WT study and don't even answer the question that was asked!

4. JWs that comment about irrelevant and boring personal experiences and try to make it sound like the most eventful thing that ever happened.

5. When the weather is windy and dry and I get all static-y and my hair gets frizzy. Ick!

6. Two of the 6 elders in my local BOE. They think their sh*t don't stink and trust me, you can smell it from miles away!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit