Can I see your invitation? Can I see your birth certificate?

by What-A-Coincidence 62 Replies latest jw friends

• streets76
    streets76

Ho boy.

• upnorth
    upnorth

I find it odd that the guy holding the highest office of this country is constantly put on par with a woman that currently holds no political office.

If Obongo was anything but a post turtle he'd be compared to his peers Carter, Clinton, AlGore, other Dems.

• peacedog
    peacedog

: Why can't some people accept that fact that a black man was elected president of the United States?

Erm... are we reading the same thread? What does Obama's being "a black man" have to do with any of this?

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Because the fellow in question is black, therefore; It MUST be a race thing!

• freydo
    freydo

This is a favorite tactic of the leftists. Disagree with anything about Obama and you're painted as racist.

ie, you can't question his character, but they will seek to discredit yours.

• freydo
  • freydo
    freydo

BOCA RATON, Fla. – The Hawaiian elections official who claims that the White House is lying about Barack Obama being born in Hawaii and that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate even exists for the president in the state is now featured in a cover story in Globe magazine, repeating the allegations reported by WND.

The Globe, a South-Florida-based tabloid, is the first print publication to pick up the story posted online by WND June 10.

In fact, in every instance of a quotation from Adams, the tabloid appears to have simply copied Adams' comments to WND verbatim, without ever mentioning the remarks originated with a WND interview.

(Story continues below)

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=175013

• designs
    designs

Does this mean you won't be voting for his re-election

I will, I like foreigners

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I'm less worried about the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate than I am of Sarah Palin's high school diploma.

• designs
    designs

Jimmy-

Yes, let's have Sarah on the International stage, that should bring pride back to ................. some trailer park.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit