Can I see your invitation? Can I see your birth certificate?

by What-A-Coincidence 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Girlie
    Girlie

LOL @ Justitia

Yes WAC. Your "education" is very telling indeed. ROTFLMAO!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I want Sarah Palin to post the birth certificate of her baby and a birthing video to prove that the baby is her's and not her daughter's. If she doesn't, then I will refuse to believe the baby is hers.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    don't be jealous because some people like the Great WAC are more educated than you

We are so fortunate to have you here WAC.

I'm not sure what I appreciate the most, you great education and IQ or your charming humility.

Please don't ever leave us.

y

• yknot
    yknot

Maybe it is just me....... but lets say Obama was born outside of the US......so what....so was McCain.

• freydo
    freydo

That is the question. So what?

Would he be legally in deep rough along with a whole bunch of others in government that knew it?

• freydo
    freydo

1. Michelle Obama was DISBARRED by the IL Supreme Court in 1993, but ...
      7 posts - 6 authors Michelle hasn't practiced law since 1993. Why didn't we know about this before the election? source:atlashrugs First off, the biggest as8*s-kissing media ...
      community.marketwatch.com/.../michelle-obama-disbarred-il-supreme - Cached - Similar
    2. Why was Michelle Obama disbarred after only 4 years? - Yahoo! Answers
      Jan 2, 2009 ... Why was Michelle Obama disbarred after only 4 years? ... Inactive and not authorized to practice law - Last Registered Year: 1993...
      answers.yahoo.comPolitics & GovernmentElections - Cached - Similar Was Michelle Obama disbarred?‎ - 6 posts - Nov 8, 2009
      Why is michelle obama barred
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I want Sarah Palin to post the birth certificate of her baby and a birthing video to prove that the baby is her's and not her daughter's.

Or better yet, a copy of her high school diploma to prove that she does in fact have that much education.

• freydo
    freydo

Just out of curiosity, what if the birthers are right?

• Priest73
    Priest73

Then Crazy Joe would be president, and nobody wants that. Best insurance policy Obama could have ;)

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

They are weak and impotent. They will stamp their feet and demand to have their way, but they do not have the power to do anything, so nothing changes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit