Can I see your invitation? Can I see your birth certificate?

by What-A-Coincidence 62 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Obama is still a US citizen because his mother is a US citizen........ at 18 he had to choose his official nationality.

Why do I know this.......my hubby is half non-American, his mother is a 'resident alien'.

Here is what Wiki had to say on the matter regarding persons born outside of the US when only ONE parent is a US citizen.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true [ 6 ] :

1. One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born
    2. The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
    3. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

So if say Obama was born in Kenya instead of Hawaii........ he is still eligible to be POTUS.

AGAIN>>>>>>>

John McCain was born in PANAMA (granted it was on a US Naval Base while the Canal was under US control).....however unlike Obama both of his parents were US citizens.......

• freydo
    freydo
    Formal treason charges filed against Barrack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, reach Monroe County Tennessee Grand Jury - Tuesday December 1, 2009

Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17303

By JB Williams Saturday, November 28, 2009

"On June 10, 2009 I wrote about formal treason charges filed against Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, in - Is Obama Guilty of Treason? I followed that column up with - Why Commander Fitzpatrick Is NOT Guilty of Mutiny! on June 13. Since then, numerous others have filed similar treason charges against Obama/Soetoro with little or no fanfare…

If Obama is indeed guilty of treason - then we have a growing list of folks who are also committing treason. Namely, every member of law enforcement and the justice system who have taken an oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic - along with every individual in Washington DC and beyond who has chosen to look the other way while denying American citizens their day in court - claiming that no citizen has the “legal standing” to ask who in the hell Barack Hussein Obama really is"…...MORE

imho - this is bigger than Watergate. A lot bigger.

• freydo
  • freydo
    freydo

In Violation of the Constitution: Obama Takes On Chairmanship of UN Security Council http://www.infowars.com/in-violation-of-the-constitution-obama-takes-on-chairmanship-of-un-security-council/

Some unprecedented news today, folks. Never in the history of the United Nations has a U.S. President taken the chairmanship of the powerful UN Security Council. Perhaps it is because of what could arguably be a Constitutional prohibition against doing so. To wit: Section 9 of the Constitution says:

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State. (HOW ABOUT THE PEACE PRIZE? - WHO GETS THE $$$?)

Nonetheless, the rotating chairmanship of the council goes to the U.S. this month. The normal course of business would have U.S. Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice take the gavel. However, this time will be different. Constitution be damned, Barack Hussein Obama has decided to put HIMSELF in the drivers seat, and will preside over global nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament talks slated to begin September 24th. The Financial Times says: Barack Obama will cement the new co-operative relationship between the US and the United Nations.........................................:

• freydo
    freydo

Monroe County Grand Jury Still Sitting on Treason Case

By JB Williams Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"On November 28, 2009, I wrote about - Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury – covering a story that no mainstream news outlet covered until the day Ret. Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III appeared before the Monroe County Grand Jury to present charges of Treason against President Barack Obama, as well as obstruction charges against Monroe County Jury Foreman Gary Pettway. Although obstruction charges were pending against Pettway, replacing Pettway with Don Weiss as the Jury Foreman for the case, it was Pettway who immediately “leaked” to Knoxville’s WVLT News – a statement that the jury would issue its findings on Monday December 7th.

As of this update on December 16, 2009, the information “leaked” by Pettway to WVLT appears to be false, as the Monroe County Grand Jury has yet to issue any such findings. In fact, Fitzpatrick states that he has had no further contact of any kind from the court. In a phone interview with Lt. Commander Fitzpatrick this morning, he stated – “I don’t know what to say…yet. It’s been fifteen days. I’m confident members of the County Grand Jury realize what’s at stake.”

When asked how he might interpret the silence from the Grand Jury, Fitzpatrick responded – “Giving them the benefit regarding their certain realization of the gravamen of the situation, given their expectations regarding what’s sure to follow (no matter which decision they make), and given that it’s Christmas time, I’m willing to wait a little longer.”

Clearly, Pettway gave WVLT News faulty information regarding a jury decision being reached by December 7, 2009. No decision has been issued as of the 16th, and nobody knows why Pettway was making any statements at all for the jury, regarding a matter which includes obstruction charges against Pettway himself. But due to ongoing public interest in the pending case against Obama, it is necessary to issue this follow-up to the original story, even though there is nothing new to report as of this date.

While Fitzpatrick remains hopeful that his local Grand Jury will honor the oath taken to uphold the rule of law, allowing evidence against Obama to be presented in court, he is none the less aware of how many cases have been rejected across the country, essentially stating that “citizens have no standing” to ask these questions or any other, about their sitting president.

So far, the results of Fitzpatrick’s filings have been limited to death threats from those of dissenting views and regurgitated character assassination attempts posted on left-wing propaganda machines like Air America and Village Voice, most of it cut-and-pasted from Mother Jones, our nation’s oldest Communist Party publication. So, like Mr. Fitzpatrick, we must wait a while longer to find out exactly what the Monroe County Grand Jury is going to do with a case unlike any other in American history."

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/18023

• freydo
    freydo

Columbo needs to know....!!

Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir...

Excuse me, Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir.

Um....I know you're busy, and important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and -- ah -- I hate to bother you, Sir. I will only

take a minute. Ok, Sir?

You see, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out? You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

Hey! You have a nice place here! The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says, boy, she wishes she had digs like this, you know? Is that painting real? Really? Wow! I saw something like that in a museum once. .....Oh, sorry Sir, I didn't mean to get off the track.

So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been to Coney Island Sir? No? I didn't think so....

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." ...I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are I have them written down here somewhere -- oh wait; here they are. I'll just read it to you.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
    2. Columbia College records -- Not released
    3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
    4. Harvard College records -- Not released
    5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
    6. Medical records -- Not released
    7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
    8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
    9.. Law practice client list -- Not released
    10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
    11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
    12. Record of your baptism -- Not available

13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (was it Insurance Fraud perhaps??)_

14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had only one?

15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student?

16. Which countries "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981?

Oh and one more thing Mr.. President,

I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?

Oh, but hey -- listen!

I know you're busy! If this is too much for you right now -- I mean -- tell you what. I'll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you're busy. I'll just let myself out. I'll be back tomorrow. And the day after. . .and the day after that.
    What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?

Well, it's we the people of the United States of America! You know, Mr. President ......the ones that vote.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

OBAMA IS A SCAM ... KINDA LIKE ANTIVIRUS ROUGEWARE WHERE THEY PROMISE TO CLEAN YOUR PC BUT ACTUALLY STEAL YOUR MONEY......AKA: TRANSFER OF WEALTH

• freydo
    freydo

Blagojevich Corruption Trial May Touch Obama
    Wednesday, 02 Jun 2010 07:49 AM

"Even Rod Blagojevich's lawyer finds him a bit strange, which may provide the key to the former Illinois governor's strategy at his upcoming corruption trial -- he was all talk, but no action. Among the 24 counts of fraud, conspiracy, bribery and racketeering that could land Blagojevich a long prison sentence are charges he dangled President Barack Obama's vacant U.S. Senate seat to the highest bidder or demanded a cabinet post for himself in exchange for naming an Obama aide to the seat. Since his arrest at dawn on December 9, 2008, Blagojevich has repeated his mantra of innocence in nonstop interviews, in a book, on the airwaves as a local disc jockey, and to anyone who would listen on NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice" television show.
    Married with two young daughters, the 53-year-old former two-term Democrat governor and, before that, three-term U.S. representative said he is trying to make a living since being impeached and ousted last year by the state legislature........."

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/BlagojevichCorruptionTrialMayTouchObama/2010/06/02/id/360773?s=al&promo_code=9FEE-1

I can't figure out what this guy did that was so bad. I mean I guess it's SOP to offer a Senate seat as political payback for cronyism, but it's criminal to hold an honest auction among members of Local 12- "Villains, Thieves and Scounrels Union" ?

• streets76
    streets76

Why can't some people accept that fact that a black man was elected president of the United States?

• freydo
    freydo

Same reason people can't accept the JFK murder wasn't conspiracy to commit a crime and not believe the cover up.

Has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit