Welcome to the forum, "Bsmart".

by leavingwt 11 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I read your first post, here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/185315/1/STOP-SHUNNING#3448448

After lurking for a year, I'm glad that you've joined us.

Welcome!

-LWT

• yknot
    yknot

So we know you are a born-in (me too), never dunked (not many survived the peer pressure) .......so are you still attending or when did you leave?

• bsmart
    bsmart

I love the site.

Got to thinking about a few things and thought that I'd google the witnesses. Lots of info about the shunning hits home. Somday I will probably post about it when the details are straight in my mind.

When I left home after school, I figured that since the end was so close and I could never live up to the "standards" (being imperfect and all) so I would see what the world was all about. Just knew I wasnt survivor material.

Still believed the BS though. Too many changes now for me to ever consider going back even though some family is still in.

The end didnt come and thankfully I married a swell fella. My sis probably prays for me cause she's not going to see me in the new world.... I just live as well as I can, and dont worry about her convoluted thinking. She has her own issues.

Thanks for the welcome.

BS-smart

• yknot
    yknot

Actually as you already know this site is great for up-incoming WTS stuff......

Maybe you could entice her with 'running ahead' or better yet introducing her to 'older pubs' from the Russell and Rutherford eras.....

.....The End didn't Come...... and now we are almost 10 years into a new millenium!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I used to watch your TV show all the Time..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• zoiks
    zoiks

Welcome!

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Would you happen to be an "Evil Dead" fan? "Be smart. Be S-Mart."

• bsmart
    bsmart

I appreciate the Grateful Dead, but no such luck.

My first name starts w/ a B and Last actually is one of those Mart ones, you know Martin etc. there are several to choose from. Very mundane. On another board I am b.mart. it's an easy handle and a play on words of course.

Also the subject here is about a lot of BS and fits the subject to my way of thinking.

I can appreciate the be-smart and that probably entered into it too.

Bsmart

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

welcome... To The Real World!

ootb

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Welcome Bsmart , was it bbbing smart the cause of you leaving the JWS ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit